⠀⠀𝟯𝟮. ❛ CHAOS FOR THE FLY ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒚 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒚 ❜

chapter no. 032!

❝ BUT O, HOW FALL'N! ❞▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     PUSHING BACK THE CURTAINS, CARA VALENTINE'S BROWS IMMEDIATELY FURROWED AS SHE WAS WELCOMED BY THE SIGHT OF HOTCH AND CRUZ. Hotch was sitting in the back right corner of the plane while Cruz stood behind him, the two looking over a file. They were talking quietly but paused when she began making her way toward them. Before sitting down, she shoved her go-bag into the overhead.

     "I thought you said to be on the plane by nine," the blonde recalled, dropping down into the seat across from the dark-haired men.

     The Unit Chief nodded. "Yes. For you," he replied, closing the manila folder and sliding it over.

     Without a word, she opened the file and ran her eyes over the document. It was a police report filed by one Officer Tremblay, a standard trespassing report. Flipping to the next page, the same officer filed another report for breaking and entering. Reading the reports over again, she couldn't help but notice where these incidents occurred.

     3260 Pagey Avenue.

     Her heart dropped. "Castaway's Mansion?" Cara questioned, glancing up before focusing back on the address.

     Cruz nodded. "The reports arrived this morning."

     "The date says that these two incidents occurred on two separate nights, a day apart." She pointed out, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

     "Captain Marvinhill was hesitant in sending them. He's not sure if the breaking-and-entering and trespassing are related to the Red Scorpions or not." Hotch stated.