The Mysterious portal that's suddenly surfaced in the marshlands

" while......masquerading throughout the Marshlands we discovered a mysterious portal that has been reported to have appeared over 3 weeks ago,lord Ainz and, we hadn't taken notice of it until now" " and for that I apologize, it'll never happen again my lord! If it does I'll personally punish myself......... with....... death!" " no!" "It's fine Albedo, it was an honest mistake as we've been out of country lately and therefore, not letting us get all the information regarding the marshlands, it's not your fault.""Meanwhile, tell all of the floor guardians to come to the throne room, I have something I'd like to discuss with all of you". " understood lord Ainz, I'll have them here as soon as possible"."Greater teleportation!" " And...she's gone!"10 minutes later...... all of the floor guardians excluding gargantua of course enter the throne room."I've gathered all of the floor guardians like you'd asked my lord, of course excluding gargantua"."thank you albedo,now..... Demiurge do you believe that we should go through the portal and investigate?""I believe that we should indeed, as if it is a different area of the world through the portal, sending weaklings wouldn't do is any good if the people over there kill them leaving us with no information on the portal and no information on the people or place on the other side, making it beneficial if us heavy hitters went through the portal, as no mortal can even remotely match us in power". "How about we also bring some skeletons in enchanted and magical armour?" "Amazing lord Ainz, your intellect is unmatched, as always I couldn't have predicted or even come close to your though process if I had 1 million years". " well you know lord Ainz I also have my vampire brides I could bring, although I think that'd be far pass overkill, what do you think my lord?"" I believe that we shouldn't ever underestimate anyone, so I'd suggest you bring them"." As you wish my lord"."Cocytus, you go and get some of the skeleton soldiers with enchanted golden armour and prepare them for the "trip"."Yes my lord"."Albedo go prepare the eight edged assassins for the trip as well"."And lastly, demiurge go organize the troops once we're by the portal"."yes my lord"."Everyone let's roll out"!30 minutes later, everyone's at the portal in the marshlands. "Demiurge put the soldiers into their correct formations". Demiurge puts the soldiers into their positions with him being in the middle as the strategizer, and since he's one of the weaker links, in physical and magical combat in the Sorcerer Kingdom he's also in the middle to be protected. Ainz then commands then to walk through the portal as they head through the portal into this mysterious new world.