⠀⠀𝟱𝟬. ❛ SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 050!

❝ NEXT STEPS

❝ NEXT STEPS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙ JUNE 24TH, 2016

     WHEN THE DOOR TO THE PRIVATE WAITING ROOM SHUT, ALL TALKING CAME TO A HALT. None of them knew what exactly they were meeting to discuss, but a few had an inkling that it had to do with the Founding Fathers and Owen Sánchez's recent field trip to Surrey Memorial. It'd been six days and they'd yet to learn any of what was shared that day between Cara, Sánchez, Hotch, and Rossi.

     "Garcia's with Cara," Hotch announced, meeting the team's expectant gazes. "We need to discuss this team's next steps."

     JJ and Tara exchanged brief looks of intrigue. This was the first time the group had gathered together for a meeting in a week.

     "Next steps?" Spencer echoed, confused.

     Where was this headed?

     "We can't all stay here, Reid," the Unit chief spoke solemnly. "There are cases in Quantico that need to be addressed. We still have a job and personal lives to tend to."

     Oh. That's where it was headed.

     Spencer's jaw slackened. "What about Cara?! We can't abandon her. We just got her back."

     "Slow your roll, kid. All right?" Rossi raised an eyebrow at the brown-haired man, waiting for him to take a breath. Everybody needed to stay level-headed for this conversation. Spencer finally took a breath, comprehending his social and behavioral cues. "Nobody is abandoning her, I can promise you that."