⠀⠀𝟱𝟯. ❛ AND THE VIOLENCE CAUSED SUCH SILENCE ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 053!

❪ 𝚃𝚆 ⠀ : ⠀ 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙲 𝚅𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴,𝙳𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳,⠀ 𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽⠀⠀𝙾𝙵⠀ 𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵-𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙼

𝙳𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳,⠀ 𝙰𝙽𝙳
𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽⠀⠀𝙾𝙵⠀ 𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵-𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙼. ❫

❝ BACK TO THAT NIGHT.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙ FEBRUARY 22ND, 2018 

     LITERATURE PUNS WERE THE KEY TO GETTING CARA VALENTINE TO LAUGH AND SPENCER REID HAD JUST FIGURED IT OUT. He felt quite cretinous for having taken this long to figure it out, but he was grateful he had. An arsenal full of literature puns was stored in his mind, and he finally had someone to share them with. What made it better was that person understood the pun's true meaning. It was nice.

     The entire walk back to their apartment had been filled with shared laughter and a sense of tranquility. Neither of them could recall the last time their chests had felt this light and forced smiles hadn't basked their faces. For a small chunk of time, their worries were out of sight and out of mind. Particularly Cara's.

     Her ever-looming paranoia had taken a backseat for the first time in a while. She could breathe and have the air reach her lungs without getting caught in her throat. And it felt good.

     Laughing as Cara unlocked her apartment door, a happy smile rested on her face. She twisted the doorknob, ready to head inside, and bid Spencer a 'goodnight' when she felt him tug gently on her elbow. Leaving the door cracked open, she turned around.