⠀⠀𝟱𝟳. ❛ THE KILLING SEASON ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 ❜

chapter no. 057!

❪ 𝚃𝚆 ⠀ : ⠀ 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝚄𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴,𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃,⠀⠀&⠀⠀𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙴

𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃,⠀⠀&⠀⠀𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙴.

❝ A HOUSE OF HORRORS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙ MARCH 1ST, 2018

     "PRETTY... GIRL..." DEREK MORGAN SAID EACH WORD SLOWLY, SEPARATELY, AND DRAMATICALLY AS HE ENTERED THE JET. A playfully flirtatious smirk lined his lips, and he extended his arms toward the blonde. It'd been a little over a month since he last spent time with her, but every time they saw each other it was a mini-reunion.

     Despite what was happening and why they were meeting, a small yet relieved and genuine smile spread across Cara Valentine's face. "D," she breathed, leaving Hotch's side and rushing down the aisle. It made her less anxious being surrounded by those who cared about and would defend her. It helped much more than she let on.

      Before she knew it, her arms were enclosed over his torso, and his were secured around her upper back. The right side of her face rested against his chest, and she let out a quiet breath. He did the same and leaned his cheek on top of her head.

     "Good to see you, Valentine."

     "You, too."

     On the opposite end of the jet, at the small refreshment area, Spencer was making cups of coffee for everyone. It was a ten-hour and seven-minute flight, approximately. That meant caffeine was needed. Meanwhile, Hotch was setting up his laptop at the table, organizing the case files for the group, and placing two tablets down.