homesick

Scorpio there ?
read

u know that's not his name.

shit ion care either way
what his name is
read

Kentrell locks his phone and looks at the floor where his son is laughing up a storm. He smirks at his one year old and shakes his head as he listens in.

"Nooo," His son drawls out and then lets out a set of giggles as he moves his hand away. "Mine."

"Oh but your little chubby arms are so cute." The girl gushes as she tries to tickle him.

Kentrell's girlfriend – Iyanna – grins as she looks down at the one year old who's now playing with his toy and then up to Kentrell. "He's such a cutie, baby."

Kentrell smirks and nods his head as he looks at his son. "Gets that shit from me."

"He really is your little junior." Iyanna states as she goes back to playing with him. He knows that to be true, his son looks exactly like him – everything besides the darker skin tone than his.

Kentrell knew it was a good idea to name his son after himself. KJ was a literal mini Kentrell and that made him swell with pride and happiness. It also made him even happier to know that his son's mother hated that their son looked nothing like him and was instead Kentrell's twin.

He sees how good his girlfriend is with his son and how happy KJ is, it brings him fondness to know they get along. She's good with his kid.  He's really hoping Yaya doesn't want any kids anytime soon though. Kentrell is more than happy with just KJ.

Her phone makes a sound and she stops playing with KJ to look at the message that she frowns and sighs at. Yaya looks up at him with a pout, "It's my dad. I have to see what he wants to talk to us about now."

Kentrell nods his head and doesn't bother to lean in for a kiss when Yaya puckers her lips to him. She ends up kissing his cheek. Kentrell doesn't really do the kissing shit – at least not with her. "I can be back later tonight. You free?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Might. I'a let you know."

She takes that answer before she's gathering her stuff together and saying bye to KJ who just giggles and tries to wave his hand at her.

As soon as the front door closes, Kentrell's pulling out his phone again, taking no time to send out the text.

daddys on his way
delivered

Kentrell chuckles before he's scooping up his one year old and tickling him. "Ready ta go bye bye?"

KJ grins wide and starts waving his hand again. "Bye bye."

Kentrell snorts. "Yeah we goin' bye bye. Time to see yo' ugly mama."

KJ starts yelling, "Ma!"

Kentrell shakes his head at how excited his son got after hearing him say mama. He doesn't understand why his son gotta be so obsessed with his mama.

[][][][][]

When Kentrell doesn't see any unknown cars in the driveway, he smirks. He gets out of his own car and quietly shuts the door before going to the back and carefully unbuckling KJ who's currently sleeping and grabbing his backpack.