Author's Words

Names, characters, businesses, Places and incidents are all fictitious from the wild imagination of the author. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The entire of this story will only revolve on what I have learned from social media. I studied military through social media because I am not a military student, I am just a normal high school student whp loves to read and write. I am not a professional writer, I am not a machine and I am not your servant.

I apologize for my typographical errors, misspellings, incorrect grammars, misinformation and whatsoever. I promise to correct my behavior next time and I will fix those typos as soon as I finished this story. I can not promise you a nice flow of this story but I'm trying my very best to make it better but if you don't like my plots, you are free to press the back boton and find a perfect one.

Do not comment any bad words that can affect me and my readers, If you have a problem with me or to my story kindly connect to my facebook account, Lux Monteverde and we'll settle that. I am writing without forcing and degrading others so please do the same.

Keep quiet and be educated.
All Rights Reserved.
© VentusVidere.