Betrayel

Tw: Angst 

Plantonic Willbur and fundy
-----------------------------------------------------------

What's the relationship between you and willbur, fundy?" Fundy turned around to look at his so called "father" who was stained in a painful expression. Eyes red from crying. He looked like he hasnt been sleeping much either. Fundy sighned. He had no choise. "Willbur is just the founder, and i was born here, and nothing else. There is literaly nothing to it."
Willbur eyes widened. "son?..." "don't call me son.." with that he turned around and walked of. Away from Willbur..away from his friends...away from the so called nation they once built toghether..away from the person he just broke apart.
"You heared him, leave befor i let my man kill you right here and then!" Wilbur ran...ran far away..ran away from the boy he once called his son. It was over he lost everything..his man...his only woman...his nation and his son..but most of all..he lost himself. He lost everything he worked hard for. He let himself fall to the ground next to a tree. 'Papa!!' He turned around confused. 'Papa papa! Hahah i love you papa!' He remembered. He used to play tag with fundy here. 'Fundy not so fast! Your going to fall! Hahah' 'i will never fall!!' Willbur smiled rembering damn well Fundy fell on his face sobbing for him to come help him just a second later. He was only 5 back then. He remembered when he found the little fox boy.
Willbur was just on a walk when he heared sobbing. The curiousity got the best of him, searching dor the sorce of the noise until he found a baby near a lake freezing and crying. He ran to the little fragile baby fox and held him in his arms. 'Hey little one! Dont cry i wont hurt you! You poor think must be freezing! Whoever left you here must be crazy!!'
He took the child in and took care of him like he was his own. Willbur felt tears fallling from his eyes. He remembered that day like it was just yesterday. He missed those days. The days where everything was still okey. Where he still had everything..everyone he loved. He started sobbing as all the memories came back to him crushing him inside.

'Papa! I will always be by your side! For our nation!!'

'FUNDY PLEASE STOP! DONT DO IT'

'Down with the revolution!'

'It was never ment to be!'

'Down with the flag!'

'Down with the president!'

'Hes just the founder!'

'Viva revolution!'

'Down with the walls!'

'L'manburg will be a lot diffrent tomorrow!'

'We dont take L's only you do!'

'Fundy you bastard!'

'Traitor!'

'Willbur what will we do now?!'

They all just lie.

Deep down Willbur knew. He knew they all are just liers. He didnt want to believe that they all left him to rot. He didnt want to be believe they all betrayed him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 496

I hope you enjoyed my first Story :D