New Student

"Joker, be more careful with the beaker! You might get hurt!" The teacher said worriedly. The beaker glass smashed on the floor, glass shattered everywhere. Joker chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it." He took the shattered glass and threw them in the trash bin. Then he took a broom and sweep up some smaller pieces of glass before making sure it's safe again.

"Sorry about that, Miss." He said. The teacher sighed.

"It's okay. Now how to deal with the broken beaker? That is school property." She said. Joker smiled, took out a box with a new beaker inside. The teacher was surprised.

"I had it for the school but now it's a double for paying the price." He said smiling. The teacher smiled as well.

"Thank you, Joker. You can go back to class now." She said. Joker nod and walked back towards his classroom. He was the last one since he's responsible for cleaning today's lab. As he walked towards his class, he saw many students, mostly couples. There's straight couples and some not so straight couples who hidden themselves from school's knowledge.

He wondered if he'll ever find someone. Recently, he discovered that he himself interested in guys instead of girls, which made Queen, his friend confessed that she liked him but respect him for his own. He was glad. To think that he though she likes Shadow, a boy who looked similar to him for some reason?

He sighed as he walked inside the classroom only to see people gathering near his table, just next to it. Is there a new student? He wondered and saw his teacher who just so happen to be Queen's grandfather Mr. Silver Heart. He smiled as he saw Joker.

"Ah, Joker. About time. There's a new student here. You might want to scoot a bit." He said. Joker was confused until he saw the boy. And boy, does he looked different.

The new kid has a bushy, soft red hair with yellow highlights. His body was flawless and a bit muscular to Joker's liking. He was smiling, and his eyes were different. Unlike Queen who has Diamond eyes, this guy had a unique cross eyes. How... Interesting.

"You must be Joker then." He said. Joker looked at him surprised, coughed and smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah? Who are you?" He asked. The boy smiled as he offered his hand.

"The name's Akai Tsubasa. Pleasure to meet you." He said. Joker reluctantly took his hand, shook it and sat down to his seat next to him.

"Pleasure." He said.

"Alright class. Turn to page..." They all then started class even though it's too boring. Akai on the other hand didn't really care much, he just looked outside of the window. How nice. There's a tree nearby with a bird's nest. He looked at the bird, kinda reminding him of Joker.

Speaking of which, he turned around to see Joker writing something in his notebook. Wait, is he taking it seriously? Akai wondered until he saw doodles and drawings around it. He chuckled and accidentally took Joker's attention.

"What?" He asked. Akai chuckled.

"Nothing, just saw your book." He said simply before looking back at the window and the little birdie. Joker huffed and continue his own thing while the other classmates tried to handle their hunger in class.

Soon enough, the bell rang and everyone rushed towards the cafeteria. What's so special about is is that there's plenty of food to choose from. It's like a buffet but better. Akai walked towards the cafeteria and saw a menu saying spicy noodles on sale.

Of course, he decided to try it out. He bought the noodles and saw Joker sitting down alone, looking like he's waiting for other people to sit next to him. Akai decided to eat with Joker. For some reason. Joker is pretty... Interesting to say the least.

"Hey can I sit here?" Akai asked with a smile. Joker nod as he stuffed his mouth with his favorite curry.

"Sure. Have a seat." He said. Akai sat down and ate the noodles with him. It's pretty spicy alright. He smiled at the food. Soon, there's a few more people coming. Of course Akai didn't recognize them at all.

"Hey, you're the new boy. I'm Queen, this is Spade. That guy there's is Cyan and his twin sister Rose. This guy here is Hachi." Queen explained. Akai smiled as he looked at the people in front of him. Spade, the boy with blue hair and yellow hair smiled. Cyan looked similar to Joker for some reason. Why? He decided to shrugged it off. Then there's Rose. Wait, they're twins? Akai was a bit confused. Then, Hachi. He's so tiny! And pretty kid looking as well. Like a small child.

"Um you're Joker's friends?" He asked as everyone else sat down.

"Yeah. Oh hang on I need to call Ai-chan for something." Spade said and left to a green haired girl. Queen giggled while Cyan blushed the giggle. Joker look at Akai's noodles and pondered.

"Isn't that spicy?" He asked. Akai smiled as he sips some water to cool himself off. Spade came back to eat his food.

"Yeah and I liked it." He said and finished the whole bowl. Once everyone finished their food they all separated to their classes. Akai rested a bit in class before looking at Joker. His mind wondered a few things. But there's something else he plan on doing.

"Hey, Joker. Look here." Akai whispered. Joker turned around only to have his face splat by a paper. Akai laughed.

"Hahahaha, look at that! You fell for it!" He continued. Joker got pissed off. What's wrong with him?! Decided to tease him?! He did not just tease him?!

"How dare you?!" He said. Akai chuckled and pointed at the front desk. Joker saw his teacher looking at him.

"Joker, have you done talking? If so please answer this question?" He asked. Joker looked at the math question.

240+67-(23 x 52)=?

Joker looked at Akai angrily before walking towards the whiteboard and write the answer.

240+67-(23 x 52)
=240+67-1196
=-889

He walked back to his seat after his teacher praised him for the correct answer. He looked at Akai who seemed to have fun.

"Oh you're thinking this is fun? We'll see about that." He said. Akai smiled.

"I like to see that challenge." He said.

Soon after class it's home time. Akai saw Joker packing and decided to wait for a while. Joker saw Akai waited and got annoyed. Why is he still here?!

"What do you want?" He asked as he walked out of the classroom. Akai chuckled.

"Nothing much, just want to tease you a little more." He said. A few girl students started to call for Akai, and some even called him Phoenix. Joker wondered why.

"Why did they call you that?" He asked. Akai smiled.

"Cause I looked kinda like a phoenix would. Red and yellow with unique eyes I guess. I'll be honest I thought I would be bullied here." He said. Joker asked why again.

"Question, why I thought I would be bullied here? One, I got bullied once. Two, I had fear bullies bullying me. Three, I felt I would never fit in with my eyes." He said. Joker got annoyed.

"Don't answer questions with questions!" He said. But between those three choices, why did he think it's all of them?

"Try to find out the answer, Joker. I'll be waiting." Akai said and ran towards his home. Joker walked towards his home and his room, all alone. He rest himself on his bed pondered.

Why does Akai thought he'll be bullied here?

Joker fell asleep as night goes by. Akai however, stares at the moon shining. For some reason, it kept reminding him of Joker. Joker, he's an interesting fellow. His heart beats faster everytime Joker talk, got near to him and even a single smile. He couldn't help but pondered his feelings towards Joker. Is he in love with Joker just like what his parents would say? Or is it something else that can hurt him more? He soon fell asleep as the moon shines between the two love bird's windows.