01

~2000~

"Y-yuna..calm down..-"

"tch..what a weird kid"

"SHUT UP DONT TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT!!"

-Fire shooting-

"W-what..t-the.."

"YUNA!"

"L-lia unnie.."

"SHE IS A MONSTER!!"

"SHE A WITCH!!"

-run footstep-

"Unnie..what have i done?.."

"Yuna..we need to get out before mom known this.."

"Too late girls..now explain how the hell you got POWER?!"

"m-mom..pl-please..w-we--"

"Yuna hold my hand!"

-teleport to somewhere-

"U-unnie..your power is teleporting?.."

"Yes..now lets get our clothes and run"
_________________________________________

~2018~
~lia pov~

"Unnie!!"i suddenly wake up from a shout.i walk downstairs and saw yuna screaming.

"Y-yuna what wrong?!"i said worriedly and yuna hug me with tears of joy.

"Unnie i found a power school! Seem like they are same to us now we can go to school again!"yuna said happily and i hug her too.we was jumping and happy and crying of joy.

"When we started?"i ask and she said in 2 weeks i nod and suddenly yuna pull me.

"Unnie you know this is not normal school..we have to share room with roommates.."yuna said worried and i shockly look at her.

"Y-you mean.."yuna nod and i sigh...so we having a dorm huh? Its okay i guess?..

"Arent its amazing?? We are going to be a hero on this world!"yuna said and we laugh together

"Yeah yeah now let me sleep you make me shock at this morning"i said and she nod.i walk back to my room and look at my phone...i saw mom and dad picture i sigh and look at the school that we about to go.

"Hm..the Academia hero school?..seem interest let me see some hot topic about it"i srcoll and saw a hot topic about it.

"H-hwang yeji?? What wrong with her?? Hmm wait let me search"i scroll again and saw a video.

I take a look at the video and that make my heart racing..
_________________________________________
Hwang yeji the ice girl who are the most powerfull at this school!!

Hwang yeji:this is not enough..why so easy??

???:Tch..YEJI!! *throwing a fire punch*

Hwang yeji: *dodge and wink* *as she wink a ice shoot around the student*

???:u-ugh!..

Reff:can you still battle?..

???:i-i..c-cant..

Hwang yeji:cmon this isnt fun..tried again on next year.....if you still can

...Video ended..
_________________________________________

"A-amazing.."i was stunned by her wink..i shake my head and look again about her.

Nothin much..i guess she didnt allowed them to send a video about her..such a privacy girl..but freak out.

~some days after~
~before school~

"Yunnnaaaa packs up your thing we will going tomorrow!"i said and she nod.she went to her room and packs her thing.after that we having a dinner and sleep..

Before i went to sleep im just imagine..if hwang yeji the most smartest and powerful..

I went to sleep with all worries..

>no one pov<
>at school<

"Ryujin and yeji..you going to have a new roommate.."

"Boy or girl?!"ryujin said in excited yeji stay a cold face and the professor laugh.

"both of them a girl..1 of them are teleporting and 1 left is fire elements like you ryujin.."professor said and ryujin with the flame girl.

"I guess itake the flame one"ryujin said and professor look at yeji and yeji send a cold aura.

"Then..the telep girl will sleep with me.."yeji said coldly and ryujin look at her friend in shock.

"You dont have bunk?!"

"No..i want to be alone but sadly i got a roommate.."yeji said and ryujin nod..

"Okay you two can leave now please dont scare them"professor said and they nod.leave the office. Yeji was to lazy walk to she make ice road.she sliding and ryujin flying with fire.

They such most powerfull student..what will happend to yuna and lia if they dont know about them and mess around??

That impossible lia and yuna a good person but lia a bit clumsy using her power yuna can control but she cant sometimes...

-☆end of chapter☆-