Cardigan

Excuse the mistakes 😬

POV Honey
"Wow". I said looking down at myself. I was surprised Ash suggested this outfit but she did. When Jay invited me to 'rubys' with him, Ash wanted to play dress up so I let her. I didn't think she would make me feel sexy. I smiled at my reflection playing with my curls which Ash did and smiled as she added a bit of gloss.

"Okay how long until he's here?" Ash asked and just as I was about to open my mouth:DING DONG! I smiled walking slowly over to the door before hugging Ash of course. I slowly opened the door and there he was in all his shorts and long sleeved Ralph Lauren glory. He smelled like old spice and I inhaled him deeply. I watched him as his eyes scanned me from my toes to my head since he was looking down before.

"Wow." Is all he said and I grabbed him by the had and walked out the house. I just knew he was staring at my ass in these tight shorts as my cardigan blew in the wind.

                                   *****************************************************
No ones POV 

The lights and the music oh my god, this club was perfect.....except one thing. "Wow you must of worked out today Jay you look gorgeous." Lola said to Jay and I tightened my hands around my glass "your a very lucky girl." Whitney said pointing at me and I was about to go over and beat this bitches ass but Jay quickly pulled me to him wrapping his hands around my waist.

"No, I'm definitely the lucky one." He said and I smirked. They rolled their eyes and walked over to the dance floor grinding on each other. "They think their sexy?" Honey muttered. Honey grabbed Jays hand and pulled him to the dance floor beside them and turned slowly shaking he hips, and rubbing her arse on Jays now erect dick.

Honey smirked and wrapped a arm around his neck from behind, pulling him closer, and he groaned. "Gawd Honey, we have to get you jealous mor often." He said in her ear dancing with her. She pushed herself harder on him and he put his hands in her shorts.

"What are you doing?" She said loudly over the music.

She didn't even hear the sound of his shorts unzipping so she almost screamed when Jay put himself in her. I mean she would have if it was not for the fact he put his hand over her mouth. She whimpered as he thrust into her and kissed her lowering her moans. The cardigan she wore covered the fact he was slamming into her and it didn't matter to be honest nobody was paying attention to them.

"You feel so good on me." He said into her ear. Jay loved how tight she was and loved being inside her. She had no idea how kinky he really was. "I'm gonna cum." Honey said through the kiss and Jay moved his lips down her neck to her sweet spot. She bit down on her lip drawing blood and Jay quickly kissed her again licking it.

He gave another thrust and she came but he hadn't cum so he wasn't done yet. He held on to her extremely tight so she wouldn't fall from her orgasm and slammed so much harder. Oh my poor walls she was thinking. While, Jay was just thinking she won't be able to walk.

Finally he came and that made her cum too breathing hard as they held each other's waist. "Guess we have to go out more often." Honey still panting. "Guess we have to get you jealous more, I definitely need to do more dancing." He said while entering her again.