14..❤..lăogōng..❣️.. Wǒ ài nǐ..❤.

💚
[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

💚

Lan Wangji was hurt and disappointed. He had expected rejection, tantrums, insult, and accusations...everything and even prepared himself accordingly. But reality was harsher. Reality was more hurtful. Because most of the times, no matter how much you prepare yourself to face a certain situation, when faced in reality the impact is always greater.... And that's what exactly happened with Wangji.

When he faced Wuxian's harsh words, when Wuxian simply didn't remembered their marriage and made it look insignificant, Wangji felt deeply hurt

When he faced Wuxian's harsh words, when Wuxian simply didn't remembered their marriage and made it look insignificant, Wangji felt deeply hurt. Also, he never thought, Wuxian would try to kill himself. It shocked him beyond all imagination.

The thought of being insignificant and forgotten, when he since childhood had always cherished his child marriage from heart, hurt him the most

The thought of being insignificant and forgotten, when he since childhood had always cherished his child marriage from heart, hurt him the most. The feeling that his love of life wanted to kill himself, just because he touched him made him feel terribly guilty and hopeless.

The great Hanguang Jun, the toughest Jade twin came back to Jingshi, slammed the door and for the first time in his life, sniffed pathetically. He was hurt, really hurt. And angry at everybody for making him feel worthless ......insignificant.....and was angry at himself too, for touching Wuxian without his permission and without clearing things with him first.

Lan Wuxian on the other hand slept peacefully that night, with happy dreams and strong determination. He got up next morning. Hummed his way to the cold Spring, bathed leisurely....... With all kinds of scented oils and herbs....and was now fumbling through his clothes for hours, humming merilly. While the regular maids who had come to help him get ready for the day, looked at him and then each other with confused, curious gazes.

They had assisted Wuxian for dressing up since years. Initially, he was sweet, smiling, shy...then due to reasons unknown to them, he had turned stern and strict. But today he was humming and smiling without reason. Sometimes giggling. They were sure their First Omega needed psychiatric treatment from the herbalist of Gusu Lan sect. But they kept quite.