~ Dream~

IRl fics.

Appearance: Long dirty blonde hair, reaches about mid-low back when down. He is kind of feminine but not androgynous but is obviously male and isn't any shorter than 6"0 in my fics. He has Green eyes and fair skin with alot of freckles on his cheeks and the bridge of his nose, along with on his shoulders. He's more Lean and Lithe than bulky.

Usual Appearance: He wears his hair in a loose low ponytail. He likes wearing turtlenecks usually, but for most my fics he will wear a Turtleneck bodysuit with Hip height Cargo pants, Combat boots and either a Cropped shirt over the Turtleneck or a Cropped Hoodie. He also likes to wrap his hands in bandages for better grip.

Extra: In most featuring Irl versions Dream will be good at Parkour, and know how to fight. Because it's America. He's not huge on the whole law thing, is good at coding and hacking. He's very stealthy when he wants to be and likes to dumpster dive. He's a huge mother hen and can cook because when you live on your own like Dream you gotta know how to cook.

---

Non-IRL fics.

Appearance: Slightly longer than shoulder length blonde hair, (Almost dirty blonde but a bit lighter.) Freckles and toxic green eye with a shattered mirror like other eye. Depending on the AU patches of Endermen skin or Ender Dragon scales. Paler skin with freckles and he's 6"2, Hairs have highlights of Purple and Green too. 

Usual Appearance: His hair is usually in a mess bun, with bangs left to frame his face, He usually covers his face, but when he doesn't he always covers his mirror-like eye. He wears adventuring boots with greyish Cargo pants with a Brown belt that holds his Axe and Potions. He wears a tight white T-shirt under his Olive-colored hoodie, 

Extra: Dream is usually a Enderdragon hybrid of sorts. He's good with poisons and potions as well, when magic is included he likes to master his element or ect. He's smart and still a mother hen yet more excitable.

---

Fem Fics.

Appearance: Long dirty blonde hair in a high ponytail. Warm emerald eyes and freckles, she's usually pretty tan and at least 6"4 cause tall women are awesome. She's kinda buff, more-so than her Male counterpart, and when a hybrid she's usually a wolf or fox. Maybe a parrot. In A/B/O fics I might make she'll probably be an alpha.

Usual Appearance: High pony-tail, Grey tank top and Black leggings, sometimes she'll wear jean shorts over it, or a jacket of sorts. She prefers sharp eye-liner and more natural makeup.

Extra: She is great at fist-fighting, takes no shit from women discrimination, she's bi all the way fam. She's good at PVP, and Parkour. 

---

I'll add more when the au's come out.