Prologue

The loud crack of the whip echoes throughout the room as it makes contact with his skin, leaving another perfect red welt in its wake. Apart from a small hiss through his teeth he makes no noise and his body only tenses for a second. The perfect submissive. 'You have endured your punishment, now you shall be rewarded' I purr close to his ear, his body shakes slightly as I lead him to the bed gently pushing his shoulders until he sits before me on the edge of the bed. With speed and precision I lay him down and buckle his wrists and ankles to the bed restraints so that he's spread eagled, then I unzip my black PVC dress and lower myself onto his awaiting erection biting my bottom lip as I stretch to accommodate him. His eyes roll to the back of his head as I take him completely then I slowly begin to rise off his impressive length before lowering myself once more. I pick up my pace and claw my nails down his bare chest leaving deep scratches behind; each time I notice his fists getting tighter as he struggles to free himself from the restraints so that he can touch me.I feel his legs tighten and I have just enough time to slip off of him and take him in my mouth, feeling his cum ooze down my throat, he shudders wordlessly as I drain the last drops of his cum. 'Thank you Temptress' he whispers exhausted.