⚰️ 𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚙 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕 。

Hello it's been awhile! I'm here today to deliver some head-canons I have for Identity v characters!
Feel free to request certain characters as if it'll help with the writing process.

1. Aesop may be either bisexual or asexual
• (As stated aesop isn't fond of living people therefore I do not believe he will have a romantic interest. However I do like to believe aesop and Eli may get along pretty well considering Eli's patients and carefulness.)

2. Aesop is a stern & serious person
• (I've seen many people portray Aesop to be a sort of "uwu soft boy" however I believe Aesop is one to be quite serious and the type to avoid everyone at a cost. As stated in his skill; Aesop has social anxiety.)

3. Aesop plays the piano
• (something tells me that Aesop has an eye for gentle instruments.)

4. Aesop has Autism
(This has already been stated in his deductions that he may have autism. Therefore I'm writing it here again.)

5. Aesop enjoys reading
• (someone who has social anxiety I feel that Aesop may find enjoyment in being alone reading.)

6. He gets flustered extremely fast
• (I feel as if he may be the type that if you were to flirt with him he'll give you a pretty sassy remark but then go to his room and think about it all day in a good way. )

7. Aesop & Joseph get along well
• ( this one is a bit risky. I don't like joscarl but I feel as if both of them will have an eye out for architecture. However if they were to be in a relationship it'll be extremely one sided and probably problematic.)

8. Aesop & Eli get along well
• ( I like to believe Eli and Aesop will get along pretty well. Aesop will probably be hesitant at first to become friends with him but because of Eli's understanding persona Aesop feels a sort of comfort when talking to him and wishes to get closer... if they were to get in a relationship however it'll have to be taken slow and gentle.)

9. Aesop & Gravekeeper don't get along well
• ( although they are similar I feel as if they're both extremely awkward and would both try to avoid a conversation with one another.)

10. Aesop enjoys helping around with the girl members
• ( This can he with just helping them with their makeup, although Aesop is quiet he appreciates everyone's efforts into befriending him)

Thank you for reading.
Comments are appreciated. <3