Unclothed

—  

Delirious is so, so nervous as he strips off his faded blue shirt with shaking hands. He is also sporting a raging boner because holy shit this situation is surreal right now. He was alone in a room with a bed with Evan sitting on it like a cake topper.

Vanoss isn’t much better. He’s already seated smack in the middle of the enormous king size bed with one grey sock off and the rest of his clothes still on. He keeps his eyes trained on the mirror by the closet, watching-not-watching as Delirious tries to subtly shift his raging hard-on into a less…prominent position.

It wouldn’t do to act nervous, he decides. Delirious is already a wreck if the sheen across his shoulder blades is any indication.

"Delirious." he calls out in an impatient tone, surprising himself with the lack of quaver in his own voice.

The man freezes, his blue eyes wide as he looks up from his fumbling with his belt. “Yeah, Evan?”

"Come here." The Asian beckons, vaguely patting the duvet beside him. He schools his features into one of indulgence, mildly hoping to set the other man at ease.

Wordlessly Delirious obeys, placing himself on the edge of the mattress, the tension palpable in the air.

"Come closer." Vanoss rolls his dark brown eyes. "This isn’t Far Cry 4, you know. I don’t have a C4 to blow you up with."

"Alright alright man. It’s just awkward as hell." Delirious grumbles as he inches somewhat nearer.

He still isn’t close enough for Evan’s liking. Exasperated, he reaches out to grab an arm and a pant leg. With a violent yank he pulls Jonathan halfway into his lap.

"Ow!" The blue-eyed man grunts, rubbing his arm. "What the fuck, Vanoss?"    

"There. That wasn’t so bad, now was it?" Evan purrs, grasping Delirious’s chin with three delicate fingers. He smiles wickedly, staring straight into bewildered blue eyes. "Mind if I kiss you, Jon-a-than?” Without waiting for a reply, he presses his lips firmly to his.

In reaction Delirious lets his blue eyes shut in bliss. His lips are warm and soft and supple; Vanoss tastes of the vanilla ice cream they had for dessert. He acquiesces to the thrust of his lover’s tongue to invade his mouth, feeling the appendage run across his teeth before returning to duel to with his own. Slinging an arm around Evan’s neck, Jonathan attempts to deepen their kiss.

But abruptly he is torn away, his arm sliding listlessly to the side, and he snaps his pupils open to view Vanoss’s still-clothed back. He hisses lowly in displeasure at being rudely ripped from their intimate moment. “Evan…”

"I’m the one in control here, not you." The Asian murmurs seductively into the shell of his ear. His breath tickles, causing the hair on his neck to stand up, and he tries not to shiver.    

"Who made you the boss?" he asks, put out. He wriggles to free himself, but Vanoss has pinned his arms to his sides.  

"You did." He answers, and as if to punctuate his sentence, Evan leans in to suction wetly on the side of his throat, his mouth a perfect O.

"Fuck!" Jonathan gasps, his back arching. His nerves are electrified, sending jolts of pleasure straight to his already-hardened groin. "Vanoss…" he whines as his lover continues his slow course of bruising lovebites onto his collarbone.

His pleas and whimpers falls onto deaf ears, for Evan is far too concentrated in his marking to listen. He tastes the salt of skin and the poisonous tang of cologne under his tongue, and it gives him an excited rush. He meanders down pale pecs and washboard abs, scratching blunt nails down his happy trail as he rains kisses along the way. When he arrives at the cold metal belt buckle, he easily unhooks and unloops the leather from its catch. With one smooth motion, he drags down dilapidated blue jeans and black Everlast briefs.

Delirious’s manhood snaps up proudly from a base of short chocolate curls. The veined skin is a shade darker than the rest of him, and he is girthy with a reddened crown. A single drop of precome beads on the tip.

Jonathan sharply inhales as cool air hits his exposed, feverish skin. He stares through his dark eyelashes at the very pleased but still fully-dressed man in front of him and all of a sudden he feels extremely conscious of his complete nakedness in comparison to his counterpart’s mostly clothed body.

"Don’t…don’t you want to take your jacket off, V-Vanoss?" he manages to stutter out as he shifts around, uncomfortable.

He shoots him a devilish grin. “I’m pretty comfortable the way I am, but thanks for being concerned for me, Delirious. It’s cute.” He pulls a small bottle of lube out of his pocket, and uncaps it.

Dazed blue eyes fall half lidded as he tensely watches his lover drizzle slippery oil onto his outstretched palm. Evan clenches and unclenches his fist to evenly disperse the lubricant.

Satisfied with the coat of glossy fluid, Vanoss wraps his glazed hand around his partner’s cock. He’s not too sure what Delirious likes in a handjob, so he decides to mimic what he personally likes when he jacks off. He begins to slowly pump, concentrating his efforts on the mushroomed tip.

Jonathan’s mind goes rapturously blank. Erratic moans and cries begin to escape the man being pleasured — it felt so fucking good, he would remember later — the friction is incredible and he couldn’t resist moving his hips a little bit, praying that Evan wouldn’t halt him like he did when he tried to overtake their kiss.

Either the Asian ignores or encourages his movements, because he only quickens his pace to match Delirious’s now rapidly frantic thrusts as they now move in sync. 

Jonathan realizes belatedly that he isn’t going to last any longer — the combination of someone touching him, that someone being Vanoss, and Vanoss being a domineering tormenting motherfucker — it was all too much at once. “Please, Evan…” His blue eyes are bright and glassy with need.

"Please what, Delirious?" he teases, his own voice hoarse with lust. He already knows that his lover close from the throbbing swelling of his cock. "What is it that you want?"

"I…" He falters as a particularly sweet pang hits his senses, and he throws his head back from the sensation. "I wanna come Vanoss, I wanna come please…" he mutters mindlessly.

Running a hand through the damp black spikes on his head, Evan chuckles darkly. “As you wish.” And he leans over to catch the cock with his lips, his tongue swirling over the weeping head and down the shaft.

Delirious nearly lets out a scream when Vanoss’s hot, wet mouth envelops him; he did notexpect this, and he knew he was a goner. He is going to come, and he privately laments the fact that he couldn’t have delayed his release.

Evan only has a chance to bob his head a few times before two sets of fingers wind tightly into his hair and the metallic flavour of semen explodes onto his moving tongue. He continues to lick Jonathan’s spent shaft, lapping up all of his precious essence as he goes limp.

"St-stop, V-Vanoss! I’m done!" he keens, squirming under the relentless onslaught. He’s far too sensitive for this — his nerve endings are shot, and the constant stimulation is becoming near painful. “I’m done already, V-Vanoss! Vanoss!”

With a loud pop, Evan pulls away. “Alright, alright.” he snickers, rolling next to Delirious to cradle him in a spoon. “Now, wasn’t that good for you?” he asks idly as he traces lazy circles onto his sweaty thigh.

He answers with a soft “Yes” as he curls into his lover’s arms, exhausted. “I’m tired now.”

"But don’t fall asleep just yet, Jon-a-than—

The blue-eyed man feels his partner’s covered arousal press insistently against his bare bottom.

“—You still have to attend to me, you know.”