My new job

*Not my art work and never will because I can't draw ;-;*

Bryan's POV.
   "GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK YOU LIFE OF SHIT!" my mom yelled as she slapped me after all if that I packed my bags and I put a letter for my mom and siblings I waited when it was night time to sneak out and to actually never come back. After it became night time.

    I hid every letter do they will have to search for it I gave hints for them to make it more essay I had already brought tickets for the plane and already found a new job there "good bye mom, Alice, Jacob I hope I see you again some day I love all of you" I said before leaving the neighborhood that I have been living my whole entire life.

      It's been a few hours since I left and I made it to the airport I went in front "H-hello my name is B-bryan and I already b-bought a ticket" I said, the lady looked at the paper and then at the computer "Ah yes Bryan here is the ticket" she said giving me a ticket "Your flight leaves in a few minutes you are lucky that you weren't late anyway have a great flight" she said.

     I nooded and saying 'have a good day' and all if that. I waited and waited until my flight was called lucky for me I have two seats and in the back I wasn't afraid of flights but sometimes my anxiety gets to me.

     I put my headphones on so I would only be thinking about the music like about 6 or more hours later we had arrived at my location I was asking but some people woke me up so I wouldn't miss it I thank then good thing I grabed my money that I made at my secret job. I went to the nearest hotel for my body it was about 20 minutes away I made it and yeah I was tired but I didn't stopped. I payed for my hotel and I just jump on my bed it's been a long time since I don't have a bed.

~In the morning~

     I woke up from a alarm that was already set off I turned it off and hoped out of bed I didn't remember that I slept I got ready for my first day of work "Here we go" I said to myself I entered the building in front of me "Oh wow it's big some stuff are old but I think I-Ahhhh WTF IS THAT?" I scream there was a child....animatronic? Idk what is that "Hey don't course and my name is Helpy" She said, huh cool name "So base on the name you are going to help me run this job and help me on paper work and all of that?" I ask, "Well kind off" she said, "Well so when do we start".

     It's been minutes since she told me stuff that I needed to knock about the Pizzeria and she showed me around "Ok so there is a thing called 'vent's' and you have to go and see if there is something in the vents and to clean the vents and you have to do it every time you are about to go home" she said, I made a confused look until the I realized what could be there "Oh hell no you can do that since you are the 'helper' you can do i......right?" I said,

      I was not comfortable with going on the vents. Once we got there I wanted to go back were I came from but I knew it was impossible so "I will go with you since you can get lost in the vents" she said, u was really happy about that because I might get a panic attack even though I was not in the vents yet.

       "Ok good so you or me?" i ask she have me a confused look "Who is going first" I said, she then gave me a look that said 'isn't it obvious? You idiot' I was a life bit hurt but didn't show it "Fine I'll go but if I see something that scares me I will scream and push you out of my way" I said, she nooded yes "Ok, here goes nothing" I said after some few more minutes I was scared , I don't know why I felt like I was being watched by something that was not living anymore.

    I went to room it was dark, I was trying to find the light switch, but I just trip over something I couldn't see what it was until finally I found the switch I didn't see anything, until helpy told me to look behind me, I look behind me and there it was............ another animatronic.

{Do that is it for today I will probably make another one tomorrow and I will still continue 'Smii7y Little Sister' I already forgot the title.}
Ok bye

~I only post when I'm bored or something plus school. I wanted to ask you guys if you have any questions for me and i will try to answer them in a Q&A I will try to answer the question that you guys ask me and sorry if it's kinda short~