Chapter 2

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝, 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐🖤

^^ 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

⊱Rose POV⊰

I can't hear anything, I can only feel the cold air hitting my skin.

Why did I need to wake up, I just want to sleep and never wake up. I can die right now, and no one will care, every person that has cared for me has already died.

I open my eyes slowly, the room is dark, I wonder what time is it. I need to get some money, I got things to buy, or I won't be happy. I can't waste all the money I have from my old "jobs"

But first I need a shower, no person will want me if I smell bad. I turn around on the sofa and get up, I head to the only restroom in my house. I turn on the lights, the first thing I see is my eyes.

I can see the emptiness in them and the bags under them, and next to them the tattoo I earned. Those tattoos are a warning to people, it warned them what type of person I'm truly am. Some people show respect, others show fear.

I don't like seeing myself in the mirror that much, because I can only see her. I take off my sweat pants and ignore the marks I have done myself, take off the rest of my clothes, and make my way to the shower.

Getting out of the shower I try and not to look at my reflection, and go to my room to get ready. Opening my closet door I grab my light blue wig, and braid and pin down my hair, to glue the wig down. And I grab my white lingerie to wear today and placed it in my bag with my heels.

I go back to the restroom to wash my mouth and do my makeup. when I'm done a go and get dress, I put on one boy's shorts and a loose white t-shirt with my black shoes.

Heading to my house door, I grab the keys for my 1971 black Chevy impala, my Abuelita's old car.

And head to the strip club, I hate working there and having old men always trying to touch me, but it's the only place that will give me a job, without a high school diploma.

Too bad I wasn't a little smart to at least finish high school, oh well I need to deal with it, at least I can put all the money that I have saved in my house in a bank account without being asked where I got all that money from.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙. 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜?

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗💕