My Shifting Experience

So I decided to share my shifting experience since some people asked me to, feel free to ask any questions about reality shifting!

So I donʼt remember the name of this method but all I did was laying on my bed in a comfortable position (I like the starfish position honestly but you can be in any position you are comfortable with).

Anyways, I listened to shifting Subliminals (I will share the link) and reread my script and said some positive affirmations like

“Iʼve shifted before so shifting is so simple and easy”

“shifting is as easy as breathing”

“I can shift”

Then I meditated and used “Aletheiaʼs desired reality guided meditation” I recommend it itʼs really helpful and helped me to clear my mind and focus on shifting.

When I finished, I started doing the method. I closed my eyes and repeated some affirmations like “Iʼm shifting to hogwarts/my DR” then I used my 5 senses ro visualize myself laying on my bed in my DR in my dorm, then Luna lovegood waking me up and leading me to the great hall, then I donʼt know how I fell asleep but I woke up in my DR and I thought it didnʼt word until I opened my eyes and found myself laying on my bed in my dorm and Cho Chang was there and I was like “Davinki😃”.

I was REALLY shocked and I wanted to say my safe word but no❤️.

I actually spent like 2 months there (2 hours in my CR) and yʼall it was AMAZING like my 10yo self is probably proud of me cause I always wanted to go to hogwarts and study there :ʼ).

I wanna shift again but Iʼm really stressed about some personal things so I think I will shift again after my finals (I also scripted that when I leave my DR time freezes and continues when I shift there again).

HELPFUL TIPS:

1. Eating almonds helps to raise your positive vibration.

2. SCRIPT THAT WHEN YOU 100% SHIFT YOU WILL SMELL OR HEAR SOMETHING!!! Itʼs helpful.

3. Try not to focus on the symptoms (ignore them), focus on shifting to your DR instead.

4. Itʼs fine to use negative words as long as you believe that they wonʼt affect you :).

5. Convince yourself that youʼve shifted before and itʼs not a big deal cause itʼs something normal and simple.

6. Try not to say “I didnʼt shift yet”. itʼs better to trick your subconscious, so instead say “omg yes!!! I shifted and I just came back from my DR!!! Shifting is so easy!!” I do this lol.

SAFE SUBLIMINALS I LISTEN TO:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)!

@ak07tamndng
@sage_the_wise