『Chapter 000』

What drove me to be a secret spy agent? Was it because of the murder of my mother? Was it because I aspired to be like my grandfather? Or was it merely because I wanted to make the world a better place? Honestly, I've never thought about that up until now. Maybe it's all the reasons above. Well, whatever it might be I've never regretted my choice. I love doing what I do and I can't ever see myself doing anything more or anything less. There is one thing I am terrified of though. I'll have you know that I am not one to be afraid. You can't be as a spy. I've had so many shocking near-deaths and have completed so many dangerous and heart-racing missions that I've lost count. But the one thing that makes my blood run cold? Is losing the one I love most...

Relationships are pretty much forbidden in the C.H.R.O.M.E agency. Having any kind of friendship or lover in your life means putting them and the people they know at risk. Leland and I are both spies, however. We understand the risk we're putting ourselves in being together. We tried putting our love for one other aside. It didn't work of course. It's so hard trying to ignore such big feelings for someone and the two of us just couldn't do it.

Now this story is one of care, hatred, friendliness and pain. Frowns and smiles. Joyfulness and tears. But most importantly, love and the sad reality of the world we all live in.

My name is Finn Mcmissile. I am a British C.H.R.O.M.E secret spy agent who has travelled across the world and seen some ghastly things. I am here to tell you my story and show everyone why you should treasure everything in your life while you still can.

- End of Chapter 000