01 | a troublesome walk

[Name] was walking down the street, enjoying the small walk she had. Since it was early in the morning there was no one around, on a hazy morning, she walked slightly faster rubbing her cold hands together.

The violet-eyed female had recently moved to the Miyagi Prefecture for high school, previously studying in Ouran Middle School where her father had been studying when young.

Wanting to study in a commoner's school to gain experience, she decided to shift here.

Well according to her father anyway.

Minding her own business she kept walking enjoying the fresh air she had been provided this morning.

[Name] made a turn around the corner as she kept a steady pace.

That's when someone bumped into her.

Slightly hissing, the female gained balance and managed not to fall on the hard ground below.

She looked to see who bumped into her and saw a boy older than her judging by his looks.

Spiky blonde hair with an undercut and almond eyes, he was quite tall because he only looked a year or two older than [Your Name].

"I'm sorry there," He muttered but his eyes shined at the sight of the beautiful girl in front of him.

"It's ok."

She replied without any expression on her face, then moved away from him only for him to grab her by her wrist. By the slightest hint of touch from someone whom she had not approved of, she grimaced in disgust but did not show it on her face.

"Hey, I'm sorry again for bumping into you darlin'," The unknown male said with a grin on his face.

[Name] backed away, snatching her wrist from his grip. Taking out a handkerchief from the pocket of her pants, she rubbed the area where the unknown male had grabbed her wrist.

"Lemme make it up to you, how 'bout we get something together?"

"No thank you, I have to go." The [hair colour] haired female quickly rejected his proposal and wanted to move away however he moved in front of her to block her way.

"Come on babe, it'll only take a while," He insisted, "Why so in a rush hmm?"

She narrowed her eyes but kept herself calm.

"I'm sorry but I need to go home now, I apologize."

"Is that so?" He stated, quickly removing his phone from the pockets of his pants he waved it in front of his face.

"Why not give me your number then?" He smirked as if asking you to input your number into his phone.

"Sorry, I can't do that, you're a stranger to me so no." She refused without an objection that's when she got an idea of how to get away and also get rid of this leech who refused to leave her.