CHAPTER 1

"Yes, the job is there and you can even earn 270 dollars an hour "

"Ok, thank you so much,"

That was the time I made the biggest mistake in my life thinking everything was going to go well,maybe even fall in love or something or maybe get someone to take care of  me, but it all went down hill, as I was already struggling on the streets at the age of sixteen.

And when i finally got a job, at 17 I had dug a deep hole to hell,and when I thought everything was ok, because I was living in the high ends of Los Angeles but I lost all of that, when I was stalked ,robbed and abused, where I lost everything once again and ended up where I begun again, the streets and at this point I was even more terrified by men.

RHINA POV

I jolted awake from another nightmare or memory it had been 4years that I was on the streets but 3years later   I had got a job that paid 7 dollars an hour , as a cleaner,and lucky I got a small to live in trailer,  I had my own little bedroom with self made bathroom,  an electric,stove cabinets, a tiny fridge , had bought for 3000 and spent around 2000 designing it I wanted it far awar from people and I was happy even though I only had myself , and my  garden where I grew  some vegetables and fruits ,well an old lady told me she wanted to leave it for me because she saw how had I worked and it was equally big land around 4 acres with a pond .I had quit my job just to become a farmer and start my own small business to care for me and my baby and yes I had a child, not that I was his birth mother but I picked  him the day I was chased out of the house at 16. He was now seven years and he was my everything, I worked only for him and my self.

Many people would think I am 35 or something but no I didn't have time for men I hated men they only brought me tears I only trusted one and that was my son.

"Mama are you day dreaming again? I made you breakfast and can you please fix the Wi-Fi I can't study ,"My baby boy whined but I stood up and quickly gave him a hug .

"Oh baby your too grown up for yourself I told you not to make the break fast I'll make it myself I am the grown up but ok what did you make me?"

" I made you eggs and cereal,"

"Oh my baby don't grow up too fast like that ok imma connect the WiFi so, you can take your online classes then we can deliver the fruits ." I said and he nodded.

I grew so many fruits and so I decided to begin an online business where I could deliver to different places in the town, and if everything worked out well, I would buy a house or even build one here but I didn't really have the courage to face people.

2hours later....

We had already made out first 3 deliveries and lucky then ordered a lot and we made about 300 dollars and there were 4 more to goo.

Most people didn't now how I looked like, i only dropped them at their front door and called them to pick them from outside but I always waited for them to pick them before I left.

~

We had made 1200 today and I was so happy the fruit season was always the best and I planned. To go to the store tommorrrow as I also got gas.