Home Alone with HRVY (One-Shot)

(Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It also contains sexual scenes.)

English pop star Harvey Cantwell, best known as HRVY, is a very busy guy. Constantly jumping around from the music studio, press events, and reality TV appearances, all while making sure to spend quality time with his family. It could be exhausting, and very hard for him to find any time for himself. He was a young guy after all and had some serious sexual urges he needed to take care of.  Lately HRVY had been waking up in the mornings with his tight boxer briefs filled with precum, but he had no time to deal with the morning wood because he had to head to work. 

One Sunday, HRVY had the day away from the studio, deciding that he just needed to take a day for himself to relax, and luckily for him, his parents and brother had gone out for a few hours to visit a relative. They wanted HRVY to come along with them, but he pretended to be feeling sick and claimed that he needed to stay in bed. He felt guilty for lying, but he know his balls would explode if he didn't release them soon. 

Waving goodbye to his family from his bedroom window as their car drove away down the street, HRVY immediately dropped his baggy grey sweatpants to the floor and yanked off his loose white shirt, until he was standing in his room in just a pair of bright red boxer briefs. His dick already beginning to chub at the though of what he was about to do, HRVY threw himself onto his comfortable king-sized bed and opened his Macbook. Going to Pornhub and browsing the porn selections, giving his semi-hard cock regular rubs through his underwear. 

A few minutes later he picked a bi video, where a petite blonde was getting fucked by a slender, big-dicked guy with dark hair, who himself was getting pounded from behind by a more muscular Latino guy. HRVY was pretty comfortable in his sexuality, not feeling any need to label himself. Most of the time, he likes guys, but occasionally he's into some girls. Right now he wanted to see some sexy men fucking each other and a hot girl.

The moans from the porn actors were echoing around HRVY's room as he decided to finally free his aching cock and balls from his underwear, lowering the briefs to his ankles. His juicy uncut cock immediately slapped against his tight abdomen, eager to finally be relieved. Though he'd never measured it, his dick was probably about 6 inches long, and averagely thick, with his full balls covered in a light dusting of blond hairs. His pubes were trimmed down, but still there, matching the color of his dirty blond hair. 

Watching the video, HRVY started jerking, steadily at first, pushing his foreskin all the way over his pink bell-end, before slowly pulling it back, teasing himself with the intense pleasure. Realizing that he was focusing so much on the men in the video HRVY decided to switch videos and put on a gay porno instead, finding a hot video of a lanky blond guy pounding a pale boy's bubble butt. Wanking his dick at a quicker pace now, he couldn't decide who in the video he wanted to be more. He knew a tight, warm hole wrapped around his shaft would feel incredible, but he was also desperate to feel something deep inside of him right now.

Remembering something important for just this situation, HRVY stood up from the bed and walked across the room to a chest of drawers, his stiff dick swaying from side to side as he moved. Bending down to the bottom drawer, he reached into the very back of it and pulled out a long, thick dildo. 

He was used to getting lots of fan mail sent to his PO Box, so he thought that he'd use the box himself to order a dildo, avoiding any embarrassing moment with the postman handing his Mum the dildo he ordered. He was lowkey proud of his thinking there, but was even more excited to get to finally use the toy on his hungry hole. 

He laid himself back down on the bed, positioning himself missionary, with his long lean legs hoisted in the air. He spat on his fingers and rubbed them against his asshole, slipping one finger in, then another, and then one more; his gasps of pleasure getting more feverish with each insertion. He put the end of the dildo into his mouth, between his deep pink lips, and sucked on it for a few moments, pretending it was the dick of the top in the porno.

Pulling the dildo out of his mouth and bringing it down to his asshole, he lightly teased his hole, rubbing the toy against his hole, before he just couldn't take it anymore and pushed the first few inches inside of himself. Letting out a deep, needy moan, HRVY pushed the dildo deeper inside of himself, bit-by-bit. 

By this point the dildo, perhaps around 8 inches long, was over halfway inside HRVY's asshole, the pleasure causing the boy to leak precum over his stomach like a faucet. 

"Oh my goddddddddd" he groaned to himself breathlessly, as he pushed the toy even further into the hairless twink hole. It was now all the way inside HRVY's ass, filling him up completely, pushing through his tight walls. Fucking himself tenderly with the large dildo for a while, he decided that he wanted to be fucked harder, faster. He wanted to feel the toy pressing against his prostate. 

He carefully pulled the dildo out of his ass, letting his greedy hole gape, before standing up and propping the toy upwards on his bed, then spreading his legs wide either side of the toy, began to lower himself onto it. He let out a deep, desperate moan as it slid back inside his ass, pushing his slender hips all the way down until he felt the prosthetic balls of the toy rub against his smooth taint. 

Losing himself in complete ecstasy, HRVY used the strength of his legs to lift his hips up and lower himself back down onto the thick flesh-colored dildo, bouncing up and down repeatedly until the only sound that could be hear from the room was his horny cries of pleasure. His throbbing cock smacking against his lean abs and soft duvet with each rise and fall of his bounce, leaving stands of clear precum dangling between his navel and pink glans.

Bucking his hips against the toy at breakneck speed, he was getting uncontrollably close to shooting his load. He was throwing his cute ass against the dildo with horny aggression, unable to contain his pleasure as the it smashed against his prostate again and again.

"Ahhh ahhhh oh my god, oh fuck I'm cumming" he growled, not bothering to even try to be quiet, he'd been needed this orgasm for way too long, he couldn't hold back how good it felt to finally empty his balls.

Because HRVY continued to bounce on the toy as he came, his load was firing everywhere. The first shot went about 2 meters across the room, hitting the mirror, the second shot not far behind. His swinging cock shot more and more cum, the next rope flying directly onto HRVY's innocent face, covering his own cheeks in his hot cum, even getting some in his dirty blond hair. A few more smaller ropes of cum splashed across his bedroom floor, as well as over his smooth body. 

Feeling exhausted from his earth-shattering orgasm, HRVY almost fell straight to sleep, with the massive dildo still lodged inside his tight asshole. That's when he heard the front door open, and quickly jumping out of his horny daze, he peeked out the bedroom widow and saw that his parents had just gotten home and it was now dark outside.

Holy shit, I must've been riding that dildo for hours, HRVY though to himself with a cheeky smile on his cum-covered face.

(Hope you enjoyed this one-shot! Lmk if you want me to write more HRVY in future, or any other thoughts you had in the comments)