Chapter 1: Dinner plans cancelled...

*Smut Warning!* (There will be smut this chapter!)

"Hey, babe, hurry up , or we'll be late for the special dinner we have planned for tonight!" Robert calls out to you as you're in the bathroom getting ready for the night. You feel a little nervous and a bit excited, because you think it'll be the night he Finally proposes! 'I really hope it happens, because we've been dating for 3 years already!' You think to yourself, and smile at how much you love him.

"I can't wait to see where you're taking me! Why won't you tell me?! Please?" You say as you're coming out the bathroom, into your shared bedroom, giving him your best puppy eyed look. You walk up to him, but stand justtt out of reach of him, teasing him just a bit while shaking your curvy hips. "No, I'm not going to say anything! It's all a surprise, you know that." Robert says, as he steps toward you to give you a kiss, but you step back, still looking just pitiful, yet beautiful as ever. "Oh, come on, don't be like this now! We need to go if we want to make the reservations. Please, can I just get a quick peck?" He whines, stopping and pouting right back at you while crossing his arms.

You stop, as you realized that you were up against the wall. You look at him, and smile as you say, "okayyy, you win this time, Rob", and he comes to kiss you, but instead of a quick peck, he grabs your jaw, and gives you a big kiss on the mouth. You're surprised at first, but then you soften against the wall, and part your mouth open, so he can stick his tongue in. You moan, and he lets go at that moment, giving you a big, mischievous smile. "Oh wow, why did you stop!? You're such a tease!" You say, breathing a little heavy, and looking shocked, as you feel your pussy clench up. "That's just a taste of what's for dessert tonight, love." He says as he grabs his keys, heading to the door.

"I love you, now come on, dinner is at 7!" He says as he checks his watch, noticing it's 6:15 already. Robert checks his pocket to make sure the ring was in there and smiles to himself, thinking, 'Tonight's the night I finally propose!' You start to follow, saying "You'll pay for that, Robert John", this last part you say seductively, and he groans while in the doorway, saying, "Ughhh, I love to hate when you call me that. We've gotta go, we're already late, or else I'd have you right now."

He says as he looks at you up and down, eyes darkening a little. You walk up to him and palm his crotch, which is already half hard. You look him right in his lustful eyes and say, "Well why don't you take me right now? I always have a sweet tooth, you know that." Then he kicks the door closed, locks it, and spins you around, slamming his lips on yours, taking you by surprise.

You moan into the kiss, and he starts to run his hand up your thigh, and feels that you have no panties on, moans too. He breaks apart, looks at you with his lustful eyes, and says, "someone's been naughty, huh? Are you my naughty girl?" He says as you clench your pussy again, and nod, as you're too worked up to say anything at the moment. He slips the dress off of you, and you stand there, stark naked, and your chest is going up and down from breathing heavy. He growls/moans and starts kissing and sucking on your neck. You moan out "Fuck, Robert, please" and he nibbles and leaves a little hickey on your neck, and goes down your chest to your nipples, sucking on one, and twisting the other in between his fingers.

You start to feel a little dizzy from all of this, and he notices, so he walks backwards to the bed, not stopping with anything he's doing. He finally breaks away, and tells you to lay down. You don't say anything, just obediently get on the bed. He spreads your legs apart, and start kissing your legs, slowly going up your thighs. You squirm under each and every kiss, feeling your pussy get wet, leaving a wet spot on the sheets of the bed. Robert takes his hands and plays with your nipples again, right as he's facing your extremely wet pussy.

"Oooh, I see you're wet for me, I love that", he says, his voice full of lust, and deeper than normal. Your eyes are half closed from all of the pleasures you're feeling through your body. He flicks his tongue on your clit, and your body jolts forward, not expecting him to do that yet. You moan out "FUCKKK, PLEASE DO THAT AGAIN, DADDY" He blows on it, making you shudder, and you lay down again, and he spreads your pussy open, licking your clit again, as you clench yourself.

He slowly puts one finger inside of you, and you moan so loud from the pleasure, he has to shush you a little bit. "Don't cum for me just yet, I'm only getting started, my naughty girl." He keeps fingering you, and you arch your back, and play with your nipples, moaning so much. He flicks his tongue on your clit again, and you feel yourself shudder again, and you grab his hair, whispering "Please fuck me, I don't want you to tease me anymore. I need your fat cock."

He comes up from eating you out and kisses you, having you taste yourself. "You taste good, don't you? You want my cock, ok, I'll give it to you, love." He says as he takes his belt off, and unbuttoned his pants. You look and see his big bulge already, and as he pulls his pants down, his cock springs up to the middle of his shirt, precum dripping on it already. You look at him with so much lust, and say "Mmmm, you're horny for me too, and I love it. Please, I want to feel you inside of me." He throws his shirt somewhere in the room, and lines his cock up with your pussy.

He looks at you, and without saying anything, he rams his fat cock inside of you, making you arch your back and grab his back, then you wrap your arms around his neck, while he starts to fill you up with his cock. You both start moaning really loudly, and nothing is heard but the smacking of two beautiful bodies fucking each other. He starts sucking on the other side of your neck, making you clench on his cock, and feel your stomach tightening up. "Damn, please, don't stop, I'm getting close".

He goes faster, and takes one had and plays with your nipples, twisting them, and making you tighten up even more, making you a moaning mess. He's pumping his cock in and out of you so fast, you're almost ready to cum. You feel your orgasm coming and you barely say "FUCKKKK, ROB IM CUM-" before your body goes into overdrive and you just cum soooooo much on his cock, body convulsing, as he's still pumping in and out of you. "Cum for daddy, cummmm" he says, as you finally start to come down from your orgasm, and noticed he hasn't cum yet. He's getting close, as he's going much faster again, and you feel yourself clench up again. "Now it's your turn to cum for me, daddy, fill me up, please" you moan, and that's his motivation to keep going. He gives you a few more hard pumps, and he moans out really loudly "FUCKKKK YESSSSS, TAKE MY CUM" and you feel him shaking from his orgasm, and feel him filling you up inside. You start to cum again too, matching his moaning. You both start to come down from your highs, and he pulls out of your pussy, both of your juices on his cock.

He starts to grab for a towel or something, but you tell him to lay back, and he does, then you stand up, your cum dripping on your thighs, and going down your legs. You look at his shiny cock, and start sucking on it, tasting both of you on your tongue. He grabs your head and starts deep throating you, making you tear up a little, but you love it. You come up for air for a few seconds, to swallow the cum from his cock, and then have him back in your mouth. He moans out your name, and keeps gagging you with his fat cock. "I'm about to cum again, OH G*DDDD" he says as he slams his cock in the back of your throat, and you feel his cock twitch in your mouth, and feel his cum going down your throat, and some cum drips from your mouth.

He lays flat on the bed, as you come up for air, and you're both gasping for air, feeling satisfied from the incredible sex y'all just had. You lay down next to him, putting your head on his chest, hearing his heart hammering. He smiles at you and gives you a kiss on the lips. He checks his watch, and realized it's past 7... "Well I guess we're not going after all." You both chuckle, as he says "you knew I was going to propose, didn't you?" You looked at him, feigning surprise, and say "What!? You were?? OMG, ROBERT!" And y'all just start cracking up. You say, "Of course, I just couldn't resist having you before we left. I didn't know it would last that long, was all."
He smiles and says "Well, I guess we're officially engaged?" "Yes, Robert John". You softly punch him in the side as you get up to go to the shower. He groans and chases you in there.

*The End*