𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Soon night fell and we all made our way to Manburg. Wilbur, Tommy, and I stood on top of the space station looking over the festival listening to the speech. It was all going fine until it wasn't. "Tubbo come here" they began to box him in, "Schlatt what are you doing?" he got no response "Schlatt?"

"Tubbo I'll cut to the fucking chase, it really sucks for me to say this right here in front of everybody. I know what you've been up to" Schlatt spoke, "What do you mean?" he let out a soft chuckle, "You've been with the idiots, with the tyrants that we kicked out of this great country" Tommy and I exchanged worried looks.

"Tubbo I don't know if you know this, but treason isn't exactly a respectable thing around here. Do you know what happens to traitors Tubbo?" "No?" "nothing good. Techno wanna come up here for a second" the man walked up onto the stage with Schlatt and Quackity.

"Techno, take care of him. I need you to take him out, kill him right now!" I nudged Tommy "give me a pearl" ''what?" "I said give me a fucking pearl" I spoke sternly he handed one. I held the orb in my hand looking down at it.

As Techno drew back his crossbow I took a deep breath and looked at Tommy, "I'm sorry" I said before throwing it, he went wide-eyed, "Ivy-" before he could finish his sentence I teleported right in front of Tubbo.

Techno fired and it struck me right in the upper chest. "IVY NO" I heard Tubbo yell. A hot intense pain came over my entire body causing me to collapse to the ground. I fell at Schlatt's feet, "Oh Ivy, you silly little girl. Looks like you saved the day, huh, but at what cost?" he taunted.

As I coughed into my hand, there was blood spilling out of my mouth, before I knew it Tommy was behind me, he held my head in his hands, his blue eyes were filled with tears, "I-Ivy, why?" "He's safe now Tom, both of you are" I managed to get out, "Get him and get the hell away from here okay" "I can't leave you here to die" I nodded, "It's okay," I said as a tear fell from my eye.

"Just promise me one thing, promise me you'll get our L'manburg back" the boy nodded his head, "I promise" "Leave, now" Tommy stood up and grabbed Tubbo by the wrist, the two of them teleported away.

I lay my head back on the wooden stage that was now covered in blood that continued spilling out from my mouth and my chest. For a moment all the pain stopped, I felt myself drift out of consciousness as the sound of static filled my ears, then it all went dark.