✨NIGHT☄️

🔘

The blood of the dead has rose from the ground as the moonlight shone on its grave.The children of the Night are born to conquer and shrive. Lost souls will storm around to guide. To see the path that they have set,we need the eyes of light.

Shadows of Darkness will prosper from the mourning roars of the past. As they try to make their magic last. The child of yesterday's darkness is paving the way to make things right.

The sky will shine bright to those who will fight. All will unite, no matter what.What lies ahead are still not set. Cause what lies can still be bent.

🔘

"So Eyes of Light,let your heart be the guide to speak the truth from what you heard. Now,My Light, you'll forget what you've seen and learned, for this is the way your life must turn. Obliviate "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 30,2005. 10:00pm - Magicae
Contritum

Waves crashing as it touch the shores, wind screeching as it hits the trees, huge rain drops pattering on the roofs and windows, thunder and lightning clashing in terror, tore up trees, broken houses, blocking the streets and highways, flooding every corners. People scream for help trying to escape the storm, all creatures fled the forest causing havoc on the streets, and blackouts all around The Wizarding World in London occur.

On the foot of a mountain behind a huge forest, there's a small cottage barely surviving; gushing winds hit the roof, windows and doors of the place slowly ripping it off as a woman screams from inside the house.

" I can't do this anymore!" she complained as she holds her tummy, contractions hitting every minute

"You can do this, love" The husband said trying to comfort her as he holds her hand. The wife pushes as every contractions hit, no doctor can help them because of the storm.

Meanwhile at the Ministry of Magic

Aurors from all around Britain are reporting the chaos that's happening everywhere

"This storm just appeared out of nowhere causing havoc to everyone from creatures even in the muggle world, its happening all over the globe, Sir."

"The I.C.W. is still not answering, sir"

(International Confederation of Wizards)

The two Aurors reported, the minister held his head up high

"Aid everyone that's in need and make sure that no muggle will know about us in the process" He stated the two Aurors apparates.

St. Mungos Hospital,10:30 pm

Luck strike to a flying grey car as it broke down exactly in front of the entrance of the hospital. A man in a raincoat heads out of the car and runs to the passenger side to open the door and carries his pregnant wife bridal style and heads to the entrance, the two are wet from the rain, the woman winces because of the pain, the man takes his wife inside and lays her down on an empty bed. Every staff of the hospital are running around trying to help each and everyone of the patients entering the hospital, there are dead bodies laying on the ground covered with blankets, some were injured because of fallen branches, trees, post and attacks from creatures trying to get away from the flood.