Rendevous

Boots stomping. That was her alright, cargo pants folded at the ankle, hair in a tight bun, not like she was willing to wear her hair any other way. Your heart always skipped a beat when she walked by, you always thought it was just cause she was your commanding officer, and fear is necessary in a war zone. The events of last week, Wednesday at 10:36 pm changed your mind.

Wednesday, 10:30 pm.
You walked into the dining car of the train to see shot glasses and pitchers of who knows what strewn about. "And that's when i said, no Varrick, YOU AREN'T WEARING ANY PANTS!" Bolin shouted from the back of the car, while she watched him make a fool of himself. But then, she looked....at you. The world fell silent around your ears as she looked you straight in the eye. Her jet black hair falling neatly around her perfectly structured shoulders. You noticed everything about her. The way her mouth shifted into a small smirk when she looked at you, or how her tank top clung to her breasts as if she had molded it out of clay to fit her. Perfection, you thought to yourself. She walked slowly over to you, your heart racing. It felt like years before either of you said anything, but she finally broke the silence "Red is a good color on you." You were wearing black and green- and that's when you realized she was talking about your face. You almost fell to the floor with embarrassment. She took notice and chuckled for a moment, sat down and gestured for you to come sit next to her.
"We need to talk." she said firmly. "A-about what? Did i do something wrong?" 
"No, not at all. I just wanted to tell you, i've seen the way you look at me. The stares and blushes when i walk in the room, and how you trip over your words when you talk to me." "I-I uhm-I don't-"
You sputtered on like an idiot until she placed a finger over your mouth and said "It's alright. I'd like to talk about this more later tonight. Meet me outside of my quarters at midnight."