Salvaged Souls (Redemption Series #3)

COMING SOON

Eden Donovan is tired of being a good girl

Fed up with her silver-spoon lifestyle and parents who completely ignore her existence, Eden is determined to shed her naivety and finally live her life for her, once and for all. Her first act of rebellion? Attending a match in The Trench, Beaufort, North Carolina's notorious illegal underground fighting ring.

The Trench is rumored to be where souls go to die, but it's well-known ringleader and bookie, ex-con Jameson Reilly, is the key to what sets Eden's on fire.

Jameson doesn't do more than one night, and he definitely doesn't do naive, proper rich girls. But Eden isn't one who is used to being told 'no', and Jameson finds himself falling at her mercy, whether he likes it or not.

BOOK #3 OF THE REDEMPTION SERIES

While this book features characters previously mentioned in books #1 and #2, it can be read as a complete standalone.

This is Jameson and Eden's story. Coming 2021.

© Taylor Pratt, 2021. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical without written permission from the author.
This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.