Part 1

Our story begins with a boy who wore a bright red kimono with a black long sleeved shirt and black pants that matched, he also wore black earrings with particular design on them. Both his hair and eyes were like the sun, his hair was mostly black except for the occasional bright red. His eyes were also like his hair but they were mostly bright red and a little black he had his hair in a little pony tail. This boy was non other than Tanjirou Kamado the descendent of the best swordsman in history Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the reason he had not taken his name was for safety reasons.

He was currently on the floor of what looked like a garden, it had many pebbles and a little pond

Looking up and only through 1 eye since the other had been terribly swollen, Tanjiro saw 8 people looking at him, some with questionable looks some didn't care, 1 of them looked at him with hearts in her eyes and another with a big smile while the rest looked at him with blank eyes.

"Finally awake are you?" Said one of the people in front of him, he had black spiky hair and blue eyes with a red and what looked like green kimono "Oh, its you water boy!" Tanjiro said as he sat up from the uncomfortable position he was in and saw that his hands were tied behind his back, and that his jaw also wasn't in good shape.

Hearing this the girl who had the heart in her eyes tried, key word tried to stop her self form laughing. Getting a glare form the boy Tanjiro looked around trying to know his surroundings and the fastest way to get out of there since he knew that if they tied his hands then they wanted something out of him.

"Hey water boy! Where am I anyways!?" Tanjiro said trying to distract them so he could run, but another thought came to his mind, he had lost his sword it wasn't with him, oh how his father would kill him if it had ever broken or been lost. WHO WAS HE KIDDING ALL OF HIS ANCESTORS WOULD KILL HIM IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO THAT SWORD!! Tanjiro kept thinking in a panic.

"We're at the Demon Slayer HQ. And we have some questions for you." Another girl said, she had black hair with a purple tint to it she also had purple eyes and wore a butterfly looking kimono "HQ huh?" Tanjiro mumbled to himself before he had realized what was happening he was probably going to be forced to join the Demon Slayers which was he was going to do, that or they would want answers, answers for what that he didn't know.

"Should we question him without master?" The same girl who laughed when Tanjiro called Giyuu water boy asked.

Getting shrugs from most of them another person stepped up, he had white hair and scars all over his body, he also wore a white jacket and white pants, the jacket also had the Kanji for Kill All Demons in green at the back. He had a crazy look on his face which would frighten anyone but Tanjiro didn't waver.

"We should just kill him! People like him who are not in the corps and still hunt down demons are nothing but failures!" He said and pulled out his blade and rushed at Tanjiro who side stepped the swing and head butted him hard making the man fall back on the ground holding his bleeding nose, it was probably broken since Tanjiro's head always felt like a boulder but he wouldn't think about that now as he needed something else.

Taking this opportunity Tanjiro looked around to look for his sword which he found in the hands of a boy that looked the same age as him, he had long black hair with greenish blue tips, he also wore the normal attire for the Demon Slayers and he looked mesmerized at the sword, like he had a feeling as if it was connected to him. Which was weird because that would only happen if you were related to his Yoriichi, which he knew he wasn't. But he didn't have anytime to ponder this question so instead he devised a plan and proceeded with it.

Taking a deep breath Tanjiro stood still and disappeared leaving a fire trail behind him and was now sitting on the fence wall with his sword in hand and a smirk in place as he knew that he had impressed and shocked them with his speed and skill.

"Now why would you try to kill me scar man, or should I say snow flake?" Tanjiro said as he laughed making the man glare at him, just as he was about to get up and go attack him again the two twin girls that were always creepy began to talk in unison "Master is here." They said making them looking in the direction and bow in honor.

Seeing the man that had walked out Tanjiro recognized him instantly as he was the head of the Demon Slayer Corps, the one that his ancestors had wrote about in their journals, the family that always organized the Demon Slayers and led them on throughout centuries, they may have not been on the front lines and risking their lives to kill Demons but they still led the corps to their best of abilities which was respectful.

Jumping down from the wall Tanjiro landed without a single sound and bowed in respect, to the others surprise "You must be the head of the Ubuyashiki family. It is an honor to meet you." Tanjiro said respectfully shocking the other pillars as to how he knew him.

Chuckling, the head of the Ubuyashiki family corrected him "Please just call me Oyakata." He said getting a nod from Tanjiro. Continuing Oyakata said something that confused the rest of people that were there except for Tanjiro "If you know me then you really must be that man's descendant." Nodding again he was about to speak when he was cut off by a man that was twice his and everyone else's size "With all do respect master, can you explain to us why we were to track down this boy?" "Yes, this boy is very special, very special indeed." Their master said looked towards Tanjiro who was looking back at him "If you may, please explain to them why you are so special." Oyakata said as he sat down to listen to the boy.