Synopsis

Irene Lillian Potter is the Girl-Who-Lived but her older twin brother, Harry James Potter is seen as the Boy-Who-Lived. The only ones who know the truth is Voldemort, Rosetta Angelica Evens (Cousin), Albus Dumbledore, and Lucius Malfoy along with two more. She is sent to live with her Aunt and Uncle. When Irene is 4, she disappears for 7 years returning two months prior to receiving her Hogwarts letter. When she goes students only know her as the sister of the Boy-Who-Lived while her brother is biggity with her. While Harry is place in Gryffindor, she negotiates with the hat to not place her in Gryffindor. She's does her brother's job and everyone believe he did the job while protecting his "helpless" sister during year one.

During the second year Dobby Tells Harry and his family that Harry and Irene shouldn't go back that year. Dobby makes trouble for Harry more then Irene. Irene saves Ginny Weasley and now Ginny knows that Irene is the one to defeat Voldemort the two times and not her brother. Irene asked her to not say a word and to let others fine out.

Third year: Irene makes Marge shocked as well as her Aunt's family. It in turns makes have a better relationship them. The dementors bother Irene more than Harry confusing the teachers and the students. Once again it's the same thing as the first year.

Fourth year: the Tri Wizard Tournament happens. You get five champions and during the second part Rosetta Angelica Evens is the one Irene gets to save. For the dance Irene is asked by Draco Malfoy and she accepts much to everyone but a few shocks. Harry does face-off with Voldemort and ends up being traumatize as well as gets blame for the death of the Hufflepuff Champion.

Fifth year: Rosetta is transfer to Hogwarts, Pink Blob is the DADA teacher, no one believes Harry that Voldemort is back except for a few, they find the prophecy, Sirius is saved and Harry gets angry that the prophecy is about Irene instead of him but decide to keep it secret for her safety as well as others.

Sixth year: Irene and Rosetta stay together during the summer away from everyone in the family. They go to a remote island, while Harry goes and get a certain pofessor to return. Irene's and Rosetta's special training comes in to play. They both know Dumbledore fakes his death until the end but by the end everyone finds out it was Irene to defeat Voldemort and not her brother.

Seventh year: The Wizarding World in uproar not just with Voldemort return but to the fact that Irene's The-Girl-Who-Lived and learning that her mother, father and brother were disown from the Potter family ever since she disappeared for seven years and no one but the goblins knew. Voldemort is defeated finally. After three months both Irene and Rosetta return to Twisted Wonderland for more education.

Irene and Rosetta go to one of the many homes that Irene owns to find the special mirror to take them to Twisted Wonderland. Both girls are perfectly balanced so they end up in the ramshackle dorm. They decide to rename the dorm while Irene becomes head dorm leader Rosetta becomes the vice dorm leader. Both girls become responsible for Grimm.

AN: I know I put some, if a lot, of spoilers. I apologize for that but I was trying to figure out how to summarize most of what I'm writing for later on. But I have a lot to reveal in the story, most of the stuff will be in flashbacks of the girls but most of the stuff that they can do will be revealed as The Story goes. Each year is going to be at least 12 parts each.