Author's Note

Omg, hoes...

IM BACC

Yes, it is I, your favorite dumbass who cannot finish a story for the life of her. I've been thinking about this story a lot and I have a lot of ideas for it. This is not meant to copy anyone else's work and if it accidently does, then I am really sorry, I didn't know. I hope that I am able to finish this one because I have SOOO many good ideas for it. It is unrealistic though, so don't JUDGE me for that. Much appreciated.

This story is about a girl named Cassie who's dream to become a musician is made reality when her song gets nominated for a BBMA. Going under the name Cassie V, she is the youngest musician ever to be nominated. She meets her idols, BTS, and instantly connects with them. Her manager and BigHit's (BTS's company) leader were cousins, so the company takes her under their wings to teach her the ways of a life of fame. 

But shit gets real when she get's attached to them, falls for one, and becomes part of their personal lives. Different emotions and situations escalate as they all grow older together and navigate life together. 

Cassie (at start of story): 16

Cassie (at end of story): 24

Yoonmin is real in this story, btw, but they're not the focus of the story. 

ENJOY BITCHES!!

SARANGHAE!!