The camping trip on the mountain

"Hey dad, can we go on a camping trip?" said Lily excitedly. We will need lots of equipment'. sighed dad. And it will be dangerous "oh" said Lily "so is it a no?" No we can go it is just don't you want your mother to come too "NO I JUST WANT A DADDY AND ME TIME" ok where do you want to go "can we go to the forest no the jungle somewhere tropical somewhere With no building sights somewhere magical somewhere where we can light a fire and roast marshmallow". Why don't we go to a mountain hey lily "ok let's go then"

When we got to the mountain and pitched are tent we went for a walk up the mountain it was cool up the top of the mountain we went back down it was getting dark and the trees swayed the wind made whistling sounds we went back to the tent but then my dad said do you like star walks yes ok do you want to go on one yes please i love to see the stars on a star walk just then i heard a scream it was my dad's scream ahhh i screamed too, i saw my dad slip of the side of the mountain i started to cry and then i went to the tent and grabbed my dads phone and called 111 and then called my mum she came to the mountain as soon as possible.

When the ambulance arrived my dad came to the surface of the lake. He looked like he was still shaking because of the big drop but he was lucky that he landed in the lake and the ambulance got him to hospital as soon as possible. Aaaaa he screams when he woke up in hospital bed we were sitting next to him my mum was holding his hand saying its ok your in hospital oh what happend you fell off the clift oh said dad well looks like we won't be going camping for awhile now ha ha ha said mum

THE END

BY Foxie_Kitten 2010