Your Mine

"Hey." I said as this fine ass dude bumped into me.''

Bro when i tell you he fine he is fine like he is fin-''."

You think i'm fine''.He said while smiling."

Oh um ya see um ya heard that??''Mind you we in the club so ya know we like drunk and all of that.

''He said yea i heard it your pretty cute yourself".I was in shock cuz ya know i'm not even cute."Thanks".I said laughing.

After that we were talking and laughing and then i drove him home.Mind you he aint have no car,weird much.I was so stupid i end up going in his house.

I walked in saying"Wow your house is nice."Thanks he said while picking me up and running to his room."What the fuck and who tf do you think you is and is doing put me down".I said while smelling him.He smell good asf like some fancy ass Spongebob cologne.

"He said no and said gts you staying here"."I um- i mean i guess i could,but i ain't got no clohtes".He said "close your eyes and watch this".

I couldn't feel anything but i peeked my eye open and all my clohtes were off."Wtf is you doing,taking my clohtes off''.While picking my clohtes up i looked up and he was but ass naked".I was like "um sir".He said "what"?.I kind of just kept staring till he pushed me down on the bed and put his head places his head should not go.

I said" um sir ma'am whatever you are".He said "I'm daddy now scream it". I said "scream what my dads not here my dad is at home''. He got up and put his dingaling in me and start singing that song"I want you to playyy with my dingaling aye dingaling''

.I was like"woah sir um whatcha doing there".He said "you a g right?" I said "yea i guess".He said as he start going harder and i started moaning🤪.He was like "Take It".I was like"fuck i cant" and we just kept going till my phone start ringing.

HEHEHEHEHEHE Find Out Who Was Calling Next Chapter!!🙃