Book #1

Invisible Poison

This is based on a true story. some might say its a visionary on how a father with nothing but love in his heart opened up his arms to a complete stranger which happened to be his future daughter while the mother of this precious daughter didnt have quite the same intentions. this might not be the story you were intending on reading but in reality life is harder than you will imagine it to be and fairytales do not exist. This story starts off postive and heartwarming as most things do, but it slowly crumbles into tiny pieces of dust after lighting a house on fire. this story is a simile to a burning house fire because as a child i allowed the negativity to just burn through me like a fire knowing eventually it must burn out. but the sad part is, it never did. in fact the fire got bigger, all because one child was too scared to speak up for herself. note to self: never be afraid of your enemy because you never know what the outcome might be; the outcome probably wont be as bad as you may perceive.

Chapter 1
When Push Comes to Shove
“Don't push someone who is at a complete stop. they must choose to take that first step forward themselves or else you're guiding them down the wrong path."
It all started when Emilee was a child. she was happy and content and loved people. she would greet people where ever she went. little did she know this feeling of purity and unconditional love was overdue from retiring. she was the happiest child you could imagine. she was adopted at eighteen months and her sister Grace adopted at only three days old. they were brought into a perfect family of love, respect and kindness. as the children were growing up, they were able to express themselves in many different ways. Emilee and Grace enjoyed eachothers company, most of the time; although they were two different people from two different families they came together like true sisters always do. This story begins on a beautiful Saturday morning in mid May. Emilee and Grace loved doing everything together, playing with barbie dolls, playing dress up, hide and seek, looking for worms outside, running in the sprinkler in their yard, pretending to be teachers, having tea cup parties, playing with cards especially pokemon cards (that was their favorite game) and loved playing with hot wheel cars. But today was different, it was like any other day but for some reason Emilee felt today was a little different. she didnt feel like herself, like she was being told to do things before she could make her own decisions. Emilee felt like she had no control over her body. she showed no emotion, no interest in playing anything at all but instead all she wanted to do was adult like things. she would want to read the newspaper or do homework or pick the weeds outside. she would push grace away because playing with barbie dolls wasnt part of the protocol because little did Emilee know, before her mother went to work she slipped a pill into Emilee's food without anyone's knowledge. It was like Emilee wasnt Emilee, it was like her soul was traded for a different one as if someone wasnt happy with Emilee's personality. For the whole day, Emilee stayed in isolation not engaging in conversation with anyone but just listening to music on her boom box. Her sister Grace didnt understand and felt like she had to find someone else to play with because "Emilee was acting weird". over time, these inseperable sisters, were distancing themselves from each due to Emilee's sporatic behavior patterns. but how could a five year old prevent one's decisions when she's been drugged to have a substance literally control her ever move? we should all know at this point whose fault this really is. Lets take the time to analyze the culprit also known as mom. Her name is Beatrice and she is a newspaper editior so time with family was perpetually very slim. But when she did come home she rarely had time for her only two children who looked up to her like two daughters should but one eventually closed the door when it came to that category. Emilee saw things that her younger sister Grace never did. Emilee knew her mom was choosing work over family ever chance she got as if money was more important than one's childhood and knew that wasn't love.it hurt Emilee to know the one person she was supposed to count on,always put her under everyone else in the entire household. She was the original Harry Potter (if you will). but that didnt stop her from continuing to do what she had to do to bond with her father Jacob but you''ll have to wait for that in......