The changing room

You are at practice and the boys go to the changing room. "We should do the one tiktok dance with the song that goes *sings freestyle by xxtenations*" Yachi says setting up the phone. You nod. You and yachi start to dance and yachi stops almost immediately after starting. You ignore her and pop off. Tanaka smacks your ass. "Damn your thick" he says smirking. You look back blushing seeing the team watching you while blushing. "Tanaka I wanted to do that!" Noys yells pouting. You smack both of them on the head. "You guys are pervs" you say rolling your eyes. "Me? Phffttt" tanaka says looking away. You smack Tanaka's ass. "Damn you thick" you mock him. "HEY THATS- Ooohh" He says reliezing your mocking him. You walk into the changing room with the girls to change into uniform. You wait to be able to change alone. After kiyoko and yachi leave you start to change. You have a hourglass shape. You are humming while changing when hinata walks in. "AHHHHHH" hinata yells blushing and covering his eyes. Tanaka rushes in "Whats wrong-" he says looking up at you. He turns bright red. You quickly cover yourself with a towel. "AHHH" You scream back. Hinata pushes Tanaka out. You quickly change and walk out embarrassed. "I am so sorry" hinata and Tanaka repeatedly. "Its ok its my fault for taking to long" you say flashing a smile and scratching the back of your head. Tanaka was blushing. *Tanaka's thoughts: HOLY SHIT SHE IS HOT AND HER SMILE IS BEAUTIFUL Oh no MY DICK IS GETTING HARD FUCK* You notice Tanaka zoned out. "Whats up?" You say. "Hmm?" "You were zoned out" "O-Oh uh nothing" "I can see it your not covering it " "W-WHAT" "you have to cover your head with the beanie if its not fully on whats the point?" "Oh I thought you were talking about my boner!" "WHAT?!" "FUCK UUUUUHHH" you quickly look down to him putting his hands in his pants to hide it. "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" Tanaka says. "WHY ARE YOU HARD?!" "I-I DONT KNOW I JUST KEPT REMEMBERING YOU NAKED AND- FUCK I DID IT AGAIN!" At this point your both red as tomatoes. He quickly notices noya listening and laughing his ass off. He drags you into the changing room and he slams you against the wall. You can feel every inch of his body against yours except his really close face. "Lets just forget this happens and we will have no problem!" You say blushing. You and Tanaka know if you dont say it he'll probably do something. "Your lips look so soft.." he says kissing you. You froze. He pulls away and just looks at you. "I am so sorry!" He says looking panicked. "Tanaka I can feel your um *ahem* your dick against my stomach.." he looks down at your stomach and he can see the print of it pushing into you. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME-" You cut him off by kissing him. You guys start to makeout. At this point your turned on by all of it. You push him onto the bench and take of his pants. You have his dick in your hand and start to lick it softly. He's letting out some moans. "Hey Tanaka are you done?" Noya calls from outside. "Oh yeah!- Fuck~" You cause him to moan by shoving all of it down your throat. "Oh I am so sorry bro I didn't know you were doing that" noya says running away. He pins you on the floor teasing you. He slowly puts it in. He starts to thrust going faster. Your letting out moans. Your hands start to try and push him away because its to big for you. He takes of his shirt and uses it as a rope to tie your hands to the bench. He keeps going. "Tanaka~" you moan out. He covers your mouth while he is going faster. He starts to grunt and pulls out. He cums all over your body and face. "That was on accident I am so sorry" He says. Your legs are shaking. He unties you and you wobble to go shower. You get dressed and walk out with Tanaka. "Why are you wobbling?" Tsukishima asks. He widens his eyes realizing what just happend. "Dont answer that." He says quickly. The rest of the team realizes too. "Wait what happened?" Hinata and yachi ask. "Nothing its not important." Suga says quickly. "We don't talk about this" daichi says. You all nod. You go home with Tanaka to watch a movie and you guys cuddle and play video games to rest of the night...