Intro

Characters below and backstory

You: your name is Olivia and how you look like is below. You love fashion and you work as a whore. You do TikTok but they don't know about your job because your job only contains fucking with your friends not strangers same with D. You are bi but don't know if you like D or not. Your best friend is darianka aka dari and d. You have others friends but you don't hang out with them super often because you and d are fucking or kissing most of the time. You do it for fun until you both start to feel something. Kinda like mix feelings. Anyways enough about you and d. You dance cheer TikTok sing and more. You knew D since the age of 2 and your parents are best friends. Your parents support that your bi and love you like that. But until 2 years ago your parents and darianka's parents were on a road trip and got into a huge accident and passed away. That how you and d starts doing the dirty. You just felt sad and you drank almost everyday until on day you were drunk with D and yall decided to fuck. Ever since then you guys started getting horny and it was bad. That's why your job is a whore and why you fuck a lot. This is you the picture below. You also model too.

About darianka: she is also bi and has the same job as you and same reason

About darianka: she is also bi and has the same job as you and same reason. She also does cheer and dance. She's never left your side and always there for you. She has done somethings in the past but you forgave her because she was always here for you when you needed her. She has mixed feelings on you and her but she enjoys it. D got hate before but now everyone forgave her but some can't let go. She also models just like you and you help out with each other's business stuff. This is her the picture below.