The Gift of Our Love

"Oh my~" Was the only thing that could escape the pro-heroine known as Mandalay, member of the hero group Wild, Wild Pussycats. The reaction that escaped her lips was solely because of one little but important item in her hands. She knew that this was a possibility ever since she started having sexual intercourse but not in her wildest dreams would she have thought that it was going to be this soon. Though she did imagine it one time and even joked about it to her lover, making him beet red in a matter of seconds.

She was pregnant. The results of the home pregnancy test gave her the positive mark that she had dreading but at the same time wishing to happen. She even tried multiple times and with different home pregnancy tests, but all of them were telling her the exact same thing. She was pregnant.

It was one of her dreams to have a family. Raising Kota, her nephew, was just the cataclysm that sparked this desire even further and now that she has the chance, she was going to see it through. But one and only one thing scared her... her lover's reaction for the child.

She knew without a doubt that he would try to be responsible for the child. Many times has he confirmed time and time again that if he got her pregnant that he would do everything he could do to provide for them and that made him a lot more special to her. Reassurance after reassurance was the only thing that made her love him even further. But he was just a student... she could destroy everything he has worked for in the past month and she didn't want to let it all go down the drain just because both of them, mainly herself, were very sexually active.

"I know I have to tell him someday... but when will that day be?" Shino muttered to herself, thankful for the fact that none of her team members were present in their headquarters and Kota was taking a nap after training with his quirk. It has been a full month since they started their hidden relationship. All occurred after the latest battle and where All Might fully retired.

It was a gift for him. For helping her nephew when she couldn't do it herself. He had brought happiness not to her but to Kota as well. He was happier now than before and was now training with his own quirk to be what his parents were before they died... a hero. She couldn't thank him enough and she didn't know how to fully thank him at the time when it all started between both of them but she doesn't regret it.

Sure he is way younger than she is and maybe that is the one of the two problems in their relationship but both of them didn't care about age. He loves her as much as she loves him, as time and time again both of them have shown each other their love in many ways, including their sexual escapades.

"Maybe next month... that's when U.A's Cultural Festival starts..." Shino nodded to herself for thinking about this idea. It was the best way to actually tell him without sprouting any ideas from others, even though everyone was going to find out anyway. She was at least willing to wait until his Work Study was finished. From what she remembers him telling her, he was going to intern under Sir Nighteye, and if that is true then the man should already know that he is going to be a father.

"Soon, Izu-kun... Soon you will know the truth" Shino muttered with a smile as she began to deposit the home pregnancy test in the trash can. She had to toss all this to the trash before her teammates started asking unnecessary questions, especially Ryuko.

Time Skip; After Work Study

"I'm going to kill him! Then revive him and kill him again!" Shino thought angrily as she stared at the news in their headquarters alone once more. She has been feeling a bit more sick and being a seven or eight week pregnant woman was not making her thoughts rational. She wanted to kill her lover for making her worry this much! She almost thought that she lost the baby as soon as the news showed him in one of the stretchers knocked out. She had soon received a call from him telling her that he was alright and that he had no damage done to him by the end of the raid, which she was glad but it didn't necessarily let her emotions calm down.