The only part to this goddamn story TF2 Medic x Reader

As the medic rifled through your organs and broke your ribs without any anaesthetic, you realise that he is most likely the most attractive person you'll see on this god forsaken battle field. He starts stitching up your skin and you wonder if you'll have any future medical problems but you don't really care to be honest. The medic fixed your shitty little pathetic organ body and now you had a crush on the weird ass unqualified doctor.

A couple hours later you were drinking booze with Demo while Soldier educated you on the art of fucking an eagle to become a true American, when you heard some bird noises coming from Medic's room so you walk in to find Archimedes default dancing and squawking at the top of his small bird lungs. You picked him up and gave him some organ pieces to nibble on so he would shut up, then you went back to Demo and Soldier and started downing more whiskey.

You were chilling in a hammock after stopping Archimedes from default dancing when Medic walks up to you and T-poses in German to assert his dominance, you think that shit's hot and T-pose with him without breaking eye contact then Medic kisses you because he thought you T-posed in German amazingly, you were now Medic's favourite human.

Archimedes was beating the shit out of one of the corpses in Medic's room for no fucking reason other than to get swole af. You were too busy writing 10 fanfictions about Medic to notice his bird was beating up corpses. Scout suddenly burst into your room and told you that Engie needed some help, you were like "Aight." then you transformer rolled out to help Engie. When you arrived at Engie's side he asked for a wrench to open a car bonnet, so you handed it to him and when the car bonnet popped open Medic was being majestically carried by doves out of the engine compartment. The dove put him down then he got down on one knee and proposed to you with a Polo mint, you said yes and got married the same day.

You went to Texas for your honeymoon and made some sciency medical stuff.

T H E E N D :>