apology

short story/one-shot.

the story is purely fiction, and made up for entertainment purpose only. any resemblance to actual events are purely coincidence. small letters intended. cover illustration isn't mine.  ©® to pwitypoppin.

°°°

character.

jeon jungkook
kim yerim

°°°

"you finally make your dream come true." said joy, touching jungkook's inked arm. she remembers jungkook been telling her that he wants to reach his legal age quickly so he can get tattoos on his. 

"yeah. Im quite satisfied how it looks on me." he said, showing more of his tattoos to joy, very peoud of it.

"it was not as pretty as i expected. It turned out messy than what i have in my mind the other day when you texted me. but, it is okay if you like it." joy rolls her eyes as she shrugs her shoulders.

"i don't allow you to humiliate my babies like that." jungkook shakes his head, disagree to joy.

"now, they are your babies?" she laughs at him as she leans her back onto the couch, away from jungkook.

"obviously."

"oh, does the Y on your knuckle stands for yerim?" joy asked suddenly when she spotted the Y on his knuckles and her best friend quickly whines. joy knows it might stand for yoongi but she was teasing him. he turns his face from her, giving his knuckle an ample amount of stare.

"that was for yoongi." he answers disheartenedly with a low voice, he sounds sad eventhough he fights it with a smile.

"i wouldn't judge. you know how to reach her, anyway kook." joy taps jungkook's thigh using her foot. 

jungkook scoffs, remember the petite woman in his head.

"ok, lets move on." she mutters. "you're not getting any penalties for doing this, don't you?" she asked, walks away from the couch as she grabs her phone on the table across jungkook. she was talking about his tatoos.

"no one said i cannot have tattoos. technically, I didn't break any rules of the company though." he shrugs.

"you didn't, but i would definitely punish you for this. you didn't inform the company or ask for their permission." joy said in the matter of fact.

"it is my life, i get to decide what i want." jungkook come backs at her.

"annoying brat." joy cursed under her breath.

"he almost got one, though. the punishment." says namjoon, suddenly appeared behind the door. walking along with him is Seokjinㅡ nodding his consent.

"really?" joy smirks as her eyes landed on jungkook who lays down on the couch next to her, defeated.

"almost." jungkook repeated namjoon's word and he rolls his eyes.

"how did you escaped the death?" joy questions. namjoon and seokjin give their attention on jungkook as they are curious as well.

"explain." he replied curtly with a proud face.

joy knocks his head and jungkook winced at the pain strikes. "explain what?"

"ouch! can you stop doing that? you keep abusing me whenever you're around!" jungkook whines, backing off from joy.