Chapter 1: First Day

It was a calm and beautiful day, where normal people would go out, head towards a park or a peaceful place in the woods and rest, but not here...

The Contestants of the Running Man Opening Games were psyched and prepared as they waited for the last Contestant. A tall man sat on the floating pad that carried them to their location, crossing his legs together as he kept his back straight. He wore a grey jacket with its hood up, covering his hair,. His exposed skin parts were covered in clean white bandages, including his face and hands, preventing anyone to see what is behind his so-called "Mask".

Mc's POV

I think I arrived a bit too early for this tournament, but it gave me the necessary rest. And I secretly analyzed who my opponents were, and this is what I found so far... The large tiger seems quite strong and a formidable fighter, would mean a tough obstacle for me. The yellow Impala seemed to be either lazy or just really tired, I don't know what his cane is for but I won't underestimate him or anyone, knowing that all of them are Tribal Champions... Unlike me. The yellow giraffe seemed to be cocky and arrogant, which will lead to his downfall. The blue penguin seems harmless. The monkey, on the other hand, he seems quite agile and formidable like the Tiger one. I might have to keep an eye on him... And last was the feline girl, the only girl? Hmm, maybe the last contestant will be a girl as well. She seemed mysterious, her eyes are filled with secrets that tempted me to seek out answers. I Stood up from where I sat, I couldn't feel the soft breeze, due to my bandages but I felt comfortable, this is the first time I got out of my home after living for so long in such a quiet place... Soon the last contestant arrived. A green bug, that looked like a grasshopper, judging by his glasses and ignorant look, I can tell he is quite intelligent and introverted. He looked over towards me before gazing at the others with his curious look that I ignored as the Announcer's voice was heard.

"The Last Contestant of the opening games has arrived, the opening games shall now begin!"

Liu's POV

"What?! It's starting already?" I asked in surprise, luckily I arrived just in time. I looked over at the other players and the nan next to me caught my eyes, why is he bandaged? does he have a bunch of wounds hidden inside

3rd Person's POV

Holographic cubes appeared in front of the Running Man players before they heard the Announcer's voice again.

"Please choose one of the eight boxes, you are not allowed to discard the random items you have chosen until you have passed the path of choices, however, you are allowed to trade items with another player"

The announcer announced with a female voice before the Running Man players gripped one of the cubes before it disintegrated towards their feet.

"The opening games will now Begin, it's running time!"

Mc's POV

After I reached for one of the spinning cubes, it disappeared, I guess it will appear once we start the race. I gazed at the path in front of me, the way towards the Path of choices looked like a maze but I located a few shortcuts so all I have to do is Run. As the announcer said those words, I locked my feet firmly on the floating pad before jumping towards the pathway along with the other Contestant. My First Day in Running Man Championship.

Hope you guys like the first story, I know some of you might think that it's boring since I just added a new character to the same story plot, but I promise you that there will be good changes to the future plot.