Beginning Of It All.

I think the first feeling we think when we wake up is that today is going to be that same as always, same routine, same feelings, same bed cramps. You don't think anything of it really, but honestly , anything could happen at anytime. Just like one warm summer morning in South East England. Never would I had thought that one day could spark a whole adventure....

 "BRRRINNGGGG BRRINNNGGG" My wand spoke out for all of England to hear, I quickly put it on snooze and went back to sleep. Until I felt something up my nose. "EW-" I snorted grotesquely and moved back hitting my head on the wall, "Ok, ok, I'll get up". Groaning from the pain, well that's the last time I use Piertotum Locomotor on my wand, I thought to myself. I quickly grabbed my sister's wand and reversed the spell. My wand fell lifeless on the ground, I picked it up and threw it on my bed. (don't ask how this works-)

 When I went to the restroom to brush my teeth I looked in the mirror, all I saw was the better half of myself, Autumn, same green eyes, freckles, brown hair, it seemed the only thing telling us apart is the birthmark behind my ear, oh yeah and our personalities are completely different. Autumn, the model pureblood, thinks all the right thoughts, gets all the boys, book smart, common sense etc., Then there's me. Ana, fascinated with muggle technology, lacking common sense, and, despite looking just like her sister, repels boys, thinks way too out of the box, etc. When I finished brushing my teeth, I went to the kitchen to see a note on the fridge saying "𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗮! 𝗪𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀! 𝗗𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲,

,𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗰𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿". 

 "I never get new shoes" I recited face scrunched and arms crossed, my parents Brecca and Josh Yorker, were high school sweethearts, they both lived the same strange lives, two purebloods, lived in the muggle world until they got an acceptance letter to Livermorny. Fell in love, had two little girls, moved to England. After all that, they seemed to favor one child over the other, you guessed it, Autumn. I always brush it off though, maybe one day I'll be the favorite, yeah, one day. I ripped up the note and threw it in the trash, then went back into my room.

 It was now a few hours into the day and I was reading a book about Muggles and what they do on a daily basis, it actually wasn't far from what we do in the wizarding world! When I looked out the window there was a white owl on my mailbox. My eyes widened, it was a obvious sign of a Hogwarts acceptance letter. I raced downstairs and opened the door (almost tripping out of the doorway). Sprinting towards the mailbox, I observed that the owl was gone "Man those things are quick" I murmured. Opening the mailbox, a letter flew at my face, excitedly I looked at the back.

ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠

𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔪𝔫 𝔜𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔯

2457 𝔉𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔏𝔞𝔫𝔢

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔰𝔱 ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢

 I tried to see if there were any other letters in the mailbox.. But to my dismay there was only one..."This c-cant be right" I stuttered in shock, "no, no...." I stepped back and ripped open the letter to see Autumn's name once again. I ran inside slamming the door behind me, I have to find another way- I ran upstairs into my room, Hogwarts was impossible to get into without a letter, a stupid letter, I paced around my room for a little while "unless..."