𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞

(A/n: The story has something to do with the picture)
(18+)
Ariana Grande x reader
/gender neutral reader x Ariana Grande./
/ Warnings: Smut, cussing/
————————————————————————
Y/n POV
—————

"Ariana please stop." I said pushing her off me. "No bitch gimme a motherfuckin kiss." She said holding my wrists. "Okay fine." I said as I get up and kiss her. "There happy?" I asked. "Mhm." She hummed. This girl I swear I would die for her but I also kinda wanna kill her. Me and Ari have been dating for a few months. The best months of my life.

Even though she's a busy woman, at least she's in my life. "I gotta go to work baby." She said. "Ugh why do have to leave me all the time?" I sighed. "Soooo in the future we don't have to work our asses of to be happy. I'm just tryna get a few more coins and then I'm done." She said. I kissed her and she left.

Although I miss her, I also miss "her". Like I miss the days where we would have sex until the sun came up. Just thinking about it makes me hot. "Go f-faster please!" I moaned out. "Oh my god baby your s-so good f-for me." She moaned. I felt my eyes roll back. It felt so euphoric. I couldn't help but touch myself thinking about her.

I was so busy in my self pleasures that I didn't realize that Ariana walked in. See me pleasuring my self made her horny. "Having fun without me huh?" She said snapping me out of my daydream. "N-no I was j-just uh-." I said but got interrupted. "Let me take it from here love." She said getting on her knees.

She licked my ( clit or tip) which was sensitive. And started to (eat/suck) me out. I was a moaning mess. "Baby how are you so sweet love?" She said as she sped up. I couldn't get it out, it felt too good. "I'm gonna cum ari!" I shouted.

"Do it then." She demanded. I came super hard from being sensitive. Calming down I feel her position herself so that she's on top of my (pussy or dick). Slowly she started to move not wanting to hurt me or herself. She added just enough pressure to get me to that point.

"Wow baby h-how is it so good? You d-drive me crazy." She moaned. I gripped her hips so that she could move a little faster. "Make me cum (mommy/daddy)!" She yelled. "Mhm!" I moaned loudly.

Her cum leaked on my area. Mixing both of our cum. She got up and looked at me. "Bitch don't ever please yourself without me." She looked at me. "Understood." I said back. And we kissed.

I'm glad that she caught me because that was the best I felt.
———————————————————————
Sorry if it's short. My brain can't think of many things to write.
Check out my other books.