The beginning of the war

Bluey was on her phone. Tired after playing black ops Cold War all day (H I T T I N D E M
N U T T Y N O S C O P E S)

Bluey: I'm so tired after crankin kids with my sniper. I'm just gonna look at random stuff 😁

As she scrolled through all the stories and videos she saw a story on Wattpad named bandit's,chili's and big nasty shreks threesome.

Bluey: what...

She then read through it. And when she got to the breast part.

Bluey: WAT?! We don't even hav- that's it. I'm gonna

Bluey than ran to the restroom

Chili knocked on the door

Chili: Bluey? Is everything ok?

Bluey: i just rea- AAAAUUUGHHHHHHHH 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Chili walked in to see Bluey projectile vomiting into the toilet like she had food poisoning.

Chili: what happened?!

Bandit and bingo walked behind chili.

Bandit: what's going on?

Bingo: are you ok?

After vomiting Bluey than curled up in the corner.

Bandit then picked up her phone.

And when he saw the story.

He just fainted...

And then bingo saw it.

Bingo: oh no I'm gonna BLLEEEUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH

Bingo then also violently vomited into the toilet and collapsed curled up crying like a soldier with shell shock.

Chili stood in the middle of everyone.

chili: WHAT ON GODS GREEN EARTH Is GOING ON HERE?!!!!!!?

Bluey: I..it. Tttthe s..s..story. It. AAHHHHHHHHH

Chili then picked up the phone. And scrolled through the story. She then dropped it. With a horrified expression.

Chili: I..im. AAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLL!?????!!! MY MILKY WHAT? BANDITS BIG BLUE WHAT?!
OH GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD

there was a knock at the door. Chili than answered it. Shaking.

Officer: hello ma'm we got a call of people screaming. Presumably from a neighbor. Is everything ok?

Chili: well. To be honest not really.

Officer: what's wrong?

My daughter was in her phone. And she found a story about us. And... well...

Officer: may I see?

Chili: yes sir. Come in.

The officer walked with chili into the house.

Officer: you were sayin something about a OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?!

Chili: well. They saw it. The story.

Officer: Christ!

The officer put on his gloves. And picked up the phone. He then dropped it. With the same expression as chili.

Officer: what. The. Frick...

The officer knelt down to Bluey and bingo now sitting there. Trying to get themselves back together.

Officer: ok guys. How did you find this?

Bingo: my sister was on her phone. And then when she was scrolling through the app and then. You know.

Officer: ok. Is everyone ok?

Bandit woke up.

Bandit: oh god... my head.

Officer: sir Are you with us?

Bandit: yeah. What happened.

Officer: it seems like you passed out sir. How do you feel.

Bandit: I feel fine for the most part. My head kinda hurts.

Officer: do any you need an ambulance?

Chili: no sir. We're all ok.

Officer: ok I'm gonna get the account and inform my supervisor.

He then handed chili a card with his contact and the dept contact and left.

Bluey: oh god. Why?!

Bingo: how do they even know any of us exist?

Bandit: I don't even know. I'm honest to god concerned. I would never do that. Especially to a guy.

Chili: and large milky bleeps? We're dogs!

(Bluey and bingo are teenagers in this story btw)

The family went to bed. Barley able to sleep.

Bignastyshrek watched from the sky.
A R O U S E D

Nasty: hehehehe my work is effecting their minds. The more they read the easier the can be brainwashed to be my sex slaves! And serve waifu town!

He then flew away to go beat up some fat people. (Because he's absolutely and utterly insane.)

To be continued

(Again man nothing against you nasty this is just a joke story! Even though your stories scarred me for life)