:1:

This story will take place in your perspective, sadly I only ever watched Naruto and half of Naruto Shippuden so I'm sorry if I get some things wrong.

You have a special ability that's based heavily off of death and killing, here's a small warning: some parts may be graphic. You are male, if you didn't know that then why are you here, did you not read the title you dumbass? Anyways, here's some background:

You've known Itachi since you were kids and are good friends with Kakashi Hatake, ever since Itachi murdered his clan you never heard from him again. You go on a mission with team 7 and end up running into him (though that comes later in the story).

Let's see what happens, shall we..?

Oh, I forgot to mention, your entire family was murdered by a certain explosion obsessed freak that has hands on his mouth.

Basically you hate Deidara. (I'm sorry if you like him ;-; he's somewhat like Bakugou so I'm a bit sad too)

•—————————————•

I wake up a bit earlier than expected, sitting up and staring out of my window that showed me the early morning fog rolling into the village. I sigh and get out of bed, walking over to my closet and pulling out some clothes that I'd feel comfortable in.

 I sigh and get out of bed, walking over to my closet and pulling out some clothes that I'd feel comfortable in

(Something like this)I look in the mirror for a bit and fix my bed head, then head out the door after grabbing a bottle of water and chugging it

I look in the mirror for a bit and fix my bed head, then head out the door after grabbing a bottle of water and chugging it.

"You're up early."
Kakashi was standing next to my door as I opened it.

"And you're being creepy again."
I turn around and shut my door, locking it as well.

"Let's go, shall we?"
I sigh again and nod, knowing that Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke would be getting impatient the longer we take.

•~~•

We arrive at the gate, well, Kakashi was on the ground and I was on top of the gate.

"Oh-"

"Y/N..? Why are you on top of the gate..?"
Kakashi was looking up at me from down below and on the verge of laughter, I must have overpowered my jump.

"I don't know-"
We both burst into laughter, though Kakashi's wasn't as hectic as mine. Naruto and Sakura were taken aback by my sudden appearance on top of the gate while Sasuke stood unfazed.

"Y/N, don't we have a mission? Stop fooling around."
Sasuke grumbled, looking up at me as I stopped laughing, my face turns serious and I look into his eyes, he seemed a bit unnerved so I smile suddenly and jump down in front of him.

"Now Sasuke, I know you're rushing to find your brother and kill him but seriously... I'm gonna find him first~!"
I giggle and start skipping out of the village, an angry Sasuke close behind me. Kakashi sighs and follows in suit to make sure none of us get hurt, while Naruto and Sakura are sat in confusion as Kakashi drags them along as well.

(497 words- I procrastinated a lot... IM SORRY!!! I feel like Yoonbum rn cuz my ankles hurt... ODW HDUANDHDKAIDBHEKSBE BYE)