Injuries

!!Art: heibon.hiroo on instagram!!

(This is my very first oneshot of Amasai so please don't judge me too hard lol)

Third Person POV
Ever since Monokuma's "Dating Reality TV Show" event, Rantaro asked Shuichi to travel around the world with him. They've graduated already and now it's been 3 months of the two boys traveling the world to find Rantaro's missing sisters, along with them bonding throughout the journey and becoming very close, and eventually started dating as well after confessing each other's feelings during graduation. They've stopped at certain cities, towns, villages, and hotels to rest and search for at least one sister around the area.

As of now, they're staying at a hotel in the middle of Brazil. Being the Ultimate Adventurer, Rantaro was off exploring the nearest forest where they were staying at. He woke up at 7 am to go explore and 6 hours have passed already. (I looked up areas with forests and Brazil popped up so I just went with it lol tell me if I'm wrong tho)

Rantaro came back to the boys' hotel room at around 1:30 pm. He wore a white sweat shirt, ripped jeans and a brown jacket. He entered the hotel room to find Shuichi sitting at a desk looking at a map and writing notes. Shuichi wore a turquoise shirt with a purple zip-up sweater and black pants, looking down at the map with markers on certain areas, looking very focused. Shuichi had promised Rantaro that as the Ultimate Detective, he would help travel the world with him to find his missing sisters, and that's a promise he's willing to hold dearly to his heart if it meant his partner would be happy.

Shuichi turned his head towards the door as he heard it open, and to see a very dusty and dirty Rantaro. His clothes, face, and hands covered in dirt while his jeans were a bit more ripped up than usual. They made eye contact with one another until Shuichi let out an annoyed sigh and Rantaro let out a small chuckle. Shuichi stood up from his seat and walked over to Rantaro, who was rubbing his neck out of nervousness, ready for what Shuichi's going to scold about him now.

"Rantaro, really?" Shuichi spoke in a tone that was mixed with the feelings of being concerned and annoyed at the same time. "Look at you! You're so dirty!"

"Haha, I guess I explored the forest a little too much," Rantaro replied with a chuckle. Shuichi pouted and went to the drawers to find Rantaro some clean and comfortable clothes, then walked back to Rantaro who was still smiling out of mischief.

"Here, go take a shower. You reek of the outside...and dirt," said Shuichi as he placed two fingers on the sides of his nose, preventing himself from smelling Rantaro. "Alright alright, I'm going," still chuckling, Rantaro left into the bathroom while grabbing the nearest towels.

About 30 minutes later, Rantaro came out of the bathroom with his hair half dry/half wet and wearing the clothes that Shuichi gave him: a brown button up long sleeve with comfortable black pants.

Rantaro walked up to Shuichi, who was still at the desk checking out the map. Rantaro was drying one side of his hair by rubbing a towel against it with his left hand. He was looking down at Shuichi smiling, admiring the navy haired boy, until Shuichi looked up to make eye contact with his partner.

Shuichi looked at Rantaro's left arm, noticing the sleeve falling down a bit, revealing something dark red underneath. Shuichi stood up and grabbed Rantaro's hand lightly and pulled it towards him.

Shuichi pulled Rantaro's sleeve up, revealing a bunch of cuts, bruises and blood still rushing out of the cuts.

Shuichi had a horrified and concerned expression written on his face, he looked up to see Rantaro smiling nervously as he knows what's going to happen next.

"Rantaro...again?"

"Yeah—"

"You really should be more careful..."

Shuichi sighed as he kept Rantaro's sleeve up and put his arm down, "here, sit on the bed and I'll come back with the First Aid." Rantaro did as he was told as he waited for Shuichi to come back from the bathroom.

Shuichi exited the bathroom with the first aid kit in his hands and walked towards the bed. He sat down on the bed with his legs crossed in front of Rantaro.

Rantaro put his arm out as Shuichi grabbed it firmly and began to clean the wounds by applying some antibiotics (I honestly don't know how to treat wounds so please bear with me).

(Fuck it) Then after Shuichi added everything needed to clean Rantaro's wounds, he began to wrap his arm with the bandages. "Rantaro, I get you're the Ultimate Adventurer and you really love exploring, but can you at least be a little more careful? You know how worried I get everytime you came back covered in blood and cuts," Shuichi tried to speak in the most calm voice he could manage without sounding so concerned, but it wasn't convincing, he was too worried about his lover always coming back covered with cuts and bruises, but it was even worse this time.

"Sorry Shuichi, I'll try to be careful next time. I just get so excited every time I get the chance to explore a bit," Rantaro tried to reassure Shuichi from worrying about him a little too much.

Just as Shuichi finished wrapping Rantaro's arm with the bandages, he slowly looked up with tears building up from his eyes, and met with Rantaro's warm eyes. Rantaro slowly raised his right hand and put it against Shuichi's cheek, slowly caressing it while rubbing away his tears.

Rantaro gave Shuichi a warm smile, a smile that perfectly said "I'm really sorry for making you worry". They kept looking at each other's eyes for a little while until Rantaro leaned in to plant a soft kiss on Shuichi's cheek.

Shuichi stood up from the bed, tempting to cover his blushing face and looking away from Rantaro. "You should...get some rest. You're probably tired from all that exploring," Shuichi cleared his throat as he turned back to look at Rantaro with a pout face.

"Well I guess you're right, but I'm not really that tir—"

"I SAID REST."

—————————————————

whoops lol i didn't mean to make this oneshot really long. I'll take some requests if anyone has any tho, this was just a mini oneshot I had in mind for a while of Amasai

I'm still writing my mikayuu au fanfic as well, it's gonna be a long story and it's taking me long as well, especially with school and dealing with depression again at the moment lol

hope you enjoyed