-𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 ⁴-

◢✥◣
𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒉
◥✥◤

-- 'FURTHERMORE, HUMANS BECOME STUPID WITH THEIR BODIES AND CONTENT.'

_______________________________________

-Third POV-

After the hectic mission was executed. Gojou sensei corrected the teenagers saying that the curse that was supposed to be exorcised was behind Y/n the whole time. But the teenagers were under the impression that they were supposed to exorcise Mahito.

Gojou thanked the students on completing the mission. When it was time to go back to the dorm. Y/n was sad at the least. You could see her frown.

"Y/n-senpai, do you mind if I come to your room?"
"Salmon roe."
Both Megumi and Inumaki looked at each other as if they both were glaring almost.

"Uhm.. sure, I'll clean up a bit." She said.
_____________________________________

-Megumi POV-

I wanted to ask her about how she was feeling but then Inumaki-senpai also joined us.
I don't know if I'm the third wheel or if Inumaki-senpai is the third wheel.

"So before you ask, yes, he was my brother and no, I don't know where he is. I still love him but, I'm not sure if he is doing good deeds or bad ones."

Silence. No one spoke. When we looked up, we saw her crying. I don't know what came over me.
I moved of instinct and hugged her. She was taken aback but then she hugged me back.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that. We're always here."
I said.
"Tuna." Inumaki-senpai agreed.

She was gripping my shirt. Muffled sobs. I wish I could do something.
In the back I saw inumaki-senpai looking sad. I know that look. It was the same I gave them when they spent time together. Maybe I was the third wheel. She sees me as nothing but her brother. It was no use of pursuing her. It's enough that I'm in her life I guess.

I left after consoling her a bit more. I knew these unrequited feelings were painful but it hurts even more when you see them everyday.
_____________________________________

-Inumaki POV-

Megumi hugged her. Not that I care or something. ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵗᵒᵒ.
Megumi left the room after talking to her a bit more. Now all that was left was me, her and the silence.

'I was in the room with her alone.'
.
'AlOnE'
.
'What the fuc-'
.
'sorry inumaki but author chan doesn't want that.'

"Inumaki, you know you're really strong. I always admired how nice you were. I wish I could be like you." She said with a close eyed smile.
It made my heart flutter. I don't know why but the moon made her look extra pretty.

She looked sleepy. I gestured her to sleep on me.
"Are you sure you'll be comfortable?" She asked.
"Tuna."
---------

She fell asleep on my shoulder. I could feel my heart rate increased.
I could see her gorgeous face. It was like she was made in heaven. She had a mole right below her lips.
It was absolutely adorable.
Looking at her I was about to fall asleep when I felt someone hit the back of my head.
I fell down and Y/n was now in the hands of her so called brother.

"Oi, you pretty boy. Why do you think you're doing with my cute sister?" I heard him say.

"Salmon flakes, plum pickles." I said.
(she was just sleeping on me.)

"hah? Does it look like I can't see? What are your intentions with her?" He asked eyeing me up and down. He sure is protective of her.

"Uh caviar" I don't know why I was hesitating but he saw that.
(Uh friends.)
"If you like her, then don't you dare ask her out. She's my little baby sister. She's so cute. I mean look at her. Man, when will I get rid of all the boys looking at her. She's a heart catcher. It's so troublesome having such a beautiful sister." Blah blah blah he kept on going.
He was swaying her like a little baby and occassionally pinched her cheeck to prove his point.

"Mahito-nisan, don't go." She said while gripping his shirt. He looked at her with a small and sad smile on his face. He kissed her forehead. And when he looked at me staring, he started to go on about her and her beauty.

'did he just KISS her?'
.
'It was her forehead.'
.
'but still.'
.
'THEY'RE SIBLINGS FFS.'
.
.
'I did not just say that.'
.
.
'n e ways-'

"Salmon tuna." I looked at him and took her from him and made her sleep on her bed.
(Let her sleep.)
He hmphed and disappeared before saying "Take care of her."

"I will." I said. I don't usually talk but I wanted to reassure him to protect her for some reason.

Maybe I Like her?

Is this was Maki and Panda were talking bout?

Love? Feelings?

But what about my promise?
_______________________________________

-to be continued.