✌︎ 𝑳𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 ✌︎

Kocho POV

There is this boy, this boy that sends thousands of voltage through my veins even with the slightest brush of his fingers with mine. This boy that makes me feel giddy with just his voice alone, a voice that makes me feel all so safe. This guy that makes my heart beat faster than any horror movie on Hollywood screens. This guy that has the coldest of glares that can pierce through your entire being, but if you're lucky. you might catch a glimpse of his soft smiles and loving face with his ocean blue eyes that will not fail to make you swoon from the rare sight.

I wonder who else has seen him make that face before.

This boy that makes me feel more complete than anything that makes me want to scream from the overflowing emotions that hit me like a bus but still make me feel euphoric.

Love is stupid, it makes people weak and gullible, is it even real? but somehow, this boy makes me see love in a whole different light

The feeling of completeness and overflowing love that is overriding my system oddly feels amazing and satisfying. All of these feelings from one boy, and one boy alone, and this unlikable boy's name is...

☁︎

.

.

Tomioka Giyu

================================

Tomioka POV

There is this girl, this girl that makes me weak on my knees to the point where I need something to hold on to just to be able to look at her. This girl that makes me melt with her most charming smiles, it's fake, I can see it through her glassy purple hazed eyes, a person that is broken inside, I want to hold her in my arms and whisper comforting words to her, saying that everything is going to be alright.

I want to help her, I want to be the one she clings on to, and for her to trust and depend on

but none the less, it does not make her any less beautiful than ever, almost even too beautiful. This girl that makes me feel like sitting on cloud 9 every time I hear her dreamy sweet as honey voice.

I could barely breathe, what has she done to me?

But no worries, because at the end of the day she's the only thing that keeps me from losing my sanity in this hell-bent world. This girl that moves and talks so gracefully that it makes me feel calm and serene as if I was standing on a waveless ocean. This girl that has porcelain-like skin that scares me to think that even with the slightest touch would break her into a million pieces, but I know she's stronger than that. This gorgeous girl's name is none other than...

☁︎

.

.

Kocho Shinobu

================================
|𝙻𝚒𝚖 ・ 𝚎𝚛・𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎|
The state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person

*

Don't know what I'm doing, but I just got to learn how to roll with it