Chapter 3

⊱Rose POV⊰

Another day inside this shit hole.

I park in the back of the strip club and go to nock in the back door. The door opens by the house mom.

"Good evening rose"

I ignore her, I don't like talking to people. I learned the hard way to trust no one, not even yourself.

I head to the restroom to change.

When I get out of the restroom I can feel the girls staring at me, but they know better not to mess with me. I have earned my respect, the ugly way.

I open my bag and take my stripper heels, and money bag. I place the bag in an open locker and close it.

Once I take heals out, I head to the "vanity", which really is some long tables next to the walls with mirrors, and put the heals on and see if I look decent.

When I'm done fixing my self, I head outside. The first thing you can see is the girls dancing around the pole, and money being throw at them. I walk around for 5 minutes to see who's here until I see my "loyal" customer, his at least twice my age and always trying to make me go out with him.

He calls me over with his hands, and I make my way over there. I can see no one that's interested in me.

"Hi, Nick" I say giving him a fake smile, fake it to you make it.

"Hey beautiful, how you been, haven't seen you for two days" his eyes wonders around my body, I fucking hate this job.

"I have been good" I was gonna leave until he holds my hand and takes me to VIP, for some "privacy". He hands 1k dollars to the bodyguard outside the VIP door, we head inside and he finally lets my hand go

"I have something for you" he hands me a little bag with white powder and sits on the sofa. I put some in my hand and snore it in.

I make my way to the pole that's in the middle of the room and start to dance.

✿ 𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✿

The bodyguard comes in and tells us the 2 hours are done and if he wants to stay he needs to give another 500 dollars per hour. He gets up and comes my way.

"Well beautiful, I will like to stay but got some businesses to take care of..... here my card, call me any day."

I accept his card, like the others the haves give me, and place it in my money bag, I start picking my money when he leaves the room. On my way out of the room, I go to the bodyguard to get the 400 dollars that are mine from the VIP room.

When I collect the money, I go and see if there's anyone else interested in a lap dance or to go to the VIP room.

✿ 𝟓 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✿

The club starts looking empty, there are only drunk people left here.

So I start making my way to the dresses, to take all this makeup and wig off. When I get in the dresses I pick up my money from the house mom, I earn 1.5 k tonight and paid 200 for the house fees and tips. I go get change and head home

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚝??

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 (𝙼𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗-𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗) 𝟷𝟾-𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛-𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 (𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔), 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚊𝚒𝚕. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎, 𝚐𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚎𝚝𝚌 (𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜). 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐.