Chapter 1

I am not going to go through the whole telling you what werewolves and other stuff are and the main character's name is malea if some of of you hadn't noticed. Love,...
________________________
"MALEA, WAKE UP!" Who is that?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that my bestie, Alexa, is in my room. "Ugh. Finally, you're up. Now get your ass out of bed and get dressed."

Wait, isn't today Saturday? I guess she read my thoughts thru mind link because she said,"Yes, it's Saturday and we are going shopping for the party tonight." Oh right, I totally forgot. My other best friend, Sacchi is throwing a party tonight. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to get really. When I got out there was an outfit on my bed. I put on the leggings and tank top that was out for me and went downstairs.

By the way, I am the Alpha's daughter. Well, technically I'm not but I was born into this family so... My real mother is the Moon Goddess. Ya! On my 16th birthday she came to me while I was sleeping and told me all about how I'm her daughter and that I have a bunch of powers including earth, water, and fire. And on the next day, I learned that I could fly and manipulate minds. I know it's all pretty cool. Anyway, back to the story.

Once I was downstairs I saw Alexa. "Come on, come on! I wanna go to the mall and buy some panda stuff. PANDAS!" Ya ya, I know. Why did I pick her? Because she's crazy...and just like me. We say thing at the same time a lot. She is awesome! Anyway...

We got in the car and drove to the mall. On our way there our favorite song came on. "AHHH I LOVE THIS SONG!!!" We look at each other wide eyes and burst out laughing. It is the song Give Your Heart A Break. We love the music video of that song. It's so inspirational. We then sang at the top on our lungs.

The day I first met you
You told me you'd never fall in love
But now that I get you
I know fear is what it really was
Now here we are,
So close yet so far.
Haven't I passed the test?
When will you realize,
Baby, I'm not like the rest?
Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to wait
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
There's just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah
On Sunday you went home alone
There were tears in your eyes
I called your cell phone, my love
But you did not reply
The world is ours. If we want it,
We can take it if you just take my hand.
There's no turning back now.
Baby, try to understand
Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to wait
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
There's just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah
When your lips are on my lips
Then our hearts beat as one
But you slip out of my fingertips
Every time you run, whoa-oh-whoa-oh-oh
Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to wait
So let me give your heart a break
'Cause you've been hurt before
I can see it in your eyes
You try to smile it away, some things you can't disguise
Don't wanna break your heart
Baby, I can ease the ache, the ache
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
There's just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh Pyeah, yeah
The day I first met you
You told me you'd never fall in love.

We arrived right when the song ended. "Yay lets go buy clothes!" She said. Here is the thing I hate. "Ugh I hate shopping. Well actually, I like the getting stuff part, just not the shopping part."I said. Then Alexa grabbed my hand and said,"To bad." I stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same. The only reason why she can do all these things to me is because she is my father's Beta's daughter. "Oh you are so lucky you are my best friend or I would crush you like a bug." "Ya ya sure." I rolled my eyes at her but she saw the playfulness in my eyes. We went straight to Forever 21. I got this really cut top that had a bottle of perfume on it that said Paris and on the back it had a line of buttons going down.

We then went to this store that had all these animal printed stuff and animal animations on some. of course Alexa got panda everything. She got 5 panda shirts, socks that had a panda face on it, and sunglasses that have panda faces all over them. "You know you are really obsessed with pandas." It came out more like a statement than a question. "No shit, Sherlock!"

We walked out of the store and decided to go eat after. While I was walking out, this idiot ran straight into me. "Hey watch were you're going pup. I'm a beta and not afraid to kick your ass!" Ugh, he is such a dickhead. Alexa stepped up to him and said," Oh ya, and I'm a soon-to-be beta." Then he had the nerve to say,"I can still kick your ass. By the way you have a nice one." And since my girl is so badass she slapped him right across his face. I'm guessing there was a pretty hard impact because his head moved to the left and when he looked back he had a red mark on his cheek. His eyes turned a dark shade of black.

Before he could do anything I stepped in. "What are you doing on the Silver Moon pack territory, pup!" He growled,"And who are you to call me a pup, pup?!" I know I wasn't suppose to say it but I said,"I am the Alpha's daughter. And my mother you probably know. Her name is Selene otherwise known as the Moon Goddess." I said strong and proud. I could say all these things in front of all the people staring at us right now because they are all werewolves so... He suddenly burst out laughing. "Hahahahaha ya right. You probably can't even hurt me." He said still snickering. "Would you like me to punch the shit out of you or show you one of my powers to prove to you that I am the Moon Goddess' daughter, Mr. Beta?" "I would like to see one of these magical powers that you say you have. "Okay." I then closed my eyes so the real beauty of then could come out. They are a bright pink color that catch anyone. (A\N picture on side of her eyes. Just let animated looking when y'all picture it) "Is that all you got? Changing eye colors. Ha you probably can't even lay one of your delicate fingers on me." My eyes started to turn even brighter. Oh, I am mad now!

I started to float up in the air. Everyone was just looking at me with wide eyes. I then flew straight toward that bastard. He tried to put up a fighting stance but it was no use. He would not have been able to do anything.
He fell on the flour unconscious. "Huh, serves him right! Come on Alexa." And this is another reason why I love her, "That's right, don't mess with us bitches. Because you won't get away with it!" At the same time we snapped our fingers in the air and then turn on our heels and left.

We got in my silver Ferrari and drive home to get ready for the party.