tΗε _ t®⨃+Η

(Title: The Truth)

'Thinking'
Writing/letters
"Talking"

3rd P.O.V

Harry laid on the floor of the second story bedroom that Dudley no longer wanted bleeding from all over his body, lucky him. It was 5 minutes before his 16th birthday, where he could finally move out of the Dursleys house. He counted down the time, as he watched the slightly broken clock.

4 minutes...
...
3 minutes...
...
2 minutes...
...
1 minute...

the excitement of finally moving of the house made harry forget about his bloody, beat up, scarred body.

10 seconds..

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2...

1...

Right as harry was about to smile at the idea of no longer being beaten every day of his life, harry felt a sharp binding pain all over his body. His head felt as though someone were splitting it open and rearranging his brains, his back felt as though it was being wacked with uncle Vernon's belt 10,000 times. His eyes felt as though someone was giving him eye surgery and forgot to give him his pain medication, and before he could feel another wave of pain somewhere on his body...

he blacked out.

When he awoke, he was no longer in pain, with his vision slightly blurred, (because he just woke up), Harry looked at the clock. 3:50 it shone, Harry's eyes started to become clear, and then turned pristine. This shocked Harry because he wasn't wearing his glasses, if you didn't know he was blind as a bat, as muggles would say. He slowly crept towards the broken mirror in his room, but what he saw shocked him...

 He slowly crept towards the broken mirror in his room, but what he saw shocked him

(He's not wearing the outfit or makeup right now)

He could tell That he got skinnier but not in a starvation way, but just a healthy skinny, because he also noticed that he had muscles and abs. He had the plumpest lips, and round curvy hips, in addition to a perfect bubble butt. He also noticed the uncanny similarities of those of a Malfoy, the blond hair, the silver eye(s), the pure blood face structure. He swore that if he wasn't flat chested people would think he's a girl. *tap tap* Harry got woken from his thoughts by a tapping on his bedroom window. He walks to the window to see an brown owl.

 He walks to the window to see an brown owl